Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

Cole no doubt got cut because he's got a bad attitude.

If I recall correctly he had a pretty decent game but got benched in favor of Shayon Green the following week and went on a twit-fit. That seems toxic and immature. Every guy wants to start but the ones that don't should suck up that bottom lip and be a team player.

Cole may have been the best American end we fielded last year but he still was not very good and certainly lacked consistency.  I was disappointed that it looked like we were going to bring back both him and Green.  I'd like to see at least two more new bodies to try out at DE and hopefully we can get a guy on the PR or as a designated import that is actually worth the space and gives us some depth behind Okpalaugo.

Edited by Atomic

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'd be shocked if there weren't a couple more IMP DEs brought in yet...

QFT Im sure we will air lift in a few imp de's. 

Man these guys gotta calm them self or stay of twitter. Airing dirty laundry and junk on there never works out in your favor. 

Edited by wbbfan

2 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

I think this way is more interesting, we can discuss the prospect without distraction of 13 other topics at the same time.

just my opinion.

Agreed!  I don't see why everything has to be filtered into massive mega-threads.  It discourages new users from reading and posting here.

About the tackle....

This is a great signing.  Seriously blue-chip young tackle prospect.  Foketi and Hardrick should both be looking over their shoulder.

8 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

I think this way is more interesting, we can discuss the prospect without distraction of 13 other topics at the same time.

just my opinion.

You just said the site isn't busy, then you said there's a thread with 13 topics all being discussed at once. Which is it?

theres a thread for a reason. (I'll be moving this once I'm not on mobile)