Free Agency Frenzy

BigBlue

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Completely slipped my mind in the midst of all the craziness....yes, Nevis is the IMP to play next to Thomas. What we need now is a NI to rotate with JT...whether that's Butcher or whoever....we're good. No need for a big money NI just to rotate with JT...

I pray to God that our plan isn't to have Thomas as our main starter...Major move backwards if you ask me. He best served to spell off our DT's whomever they are 7 or 8 snaps a half

Just now, Booch said:

I pray to God that our plan isn't to have Thomas as our main starter...Major move backwards if you ask me. He best served to spell off our DT's whomever they are 7 or 8 snaps a half

Thomas is definitely not an every down guy,  but good for giving someone a breather. 

Does anyone know the status of Cummings? was he exploring NFL opportunities? or just an outright FA atm

3 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Bombers are looking for a solid 3rd stringer.

While the lingering of thought of "what if" remains in how Willy would have done with the Oline Nichols had, I'd take a hard pass on Willy even as a 3rd stringer.  Though wouldn't that be something to trade willy and his 400K contract for 1st rounder,  4th rounder and Heath,  then get willy back a few months later cheaper and not giving up anything.  I think Walters would be known as the Pinball Wizard

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

Just now, Floyd said:

I actually mean its Hurl OR Briggs.  We signed Briggs, I see no need for Hurl.

Landry and Webster are both very good ST.

So we only needed Hurl OR Briggs, no need for both, but you then mention a guy who plays the exact same position as both of them?

That's very Floyd of you. ;)

1 minute ago, Mike said:

So we only needed Hurl OR Briggs, no need for both, but you then mention a guy who plays the exact same position as both of them?

That's very Floyd of you. ;)

No ones arguing that we don't need linebacker depth.  Landry's faster than Hurl.

If you like Hurl, that's fine... no need to be a Mike about it.