US Politics

Rich

On 2023-03-09 at 12:53 PM, Tracker said:

And then, right after the court hearing:

The politically-motivated Left failed miserably in their attempt to destroy me. They’re now trying to falsely discredit me by saying I admitted I lied. That is FALSE. I would NEVER lie. Lying requires INTENTIONALLY making a false statement. I never did that, nor did I stipulate to or admit that. As has become sadly typical, the opposition-controlled media is intentionally twisting the truth, conflating the full RPC standard with the actual stipulation. The standard reads, “dishonesty, fraud, deceit, OR misrepresentation.” The Colorado bar counsel and my counsel concluded that it was best to resolve the bar complaints by agreeing to a public censure.

Lotta rubes will sadly believe that being dishonesty,  fraud, deceit or misrepresentation aren't actually intentionally lying. 

Also all these people who say they only care what God thinks... I truly sincerely hope that God and heaven exist so that he can tell them to their faces they're awful people and can burn in hell.

On 2023-03-09 at 12:53 PM, Tracker said:

And then, right after the court hearing:

The politically-motivated Left failed miserably in their attempt to destroy me. They’re now trying to falsely discredit me by saying I admitted I lied. That is FALSE. I would NEVER lie. Lying requires INTENTIONALLY making a false statement. I never did that, nor did I stipulate to or admit that. As has become sadly typical, the opposition-controlled media is intentionally twisting the truth, conflating the full RPC standard with the actual stipulation. The standard reads, “dishonesty, fraud, deceit, OR misrepresentation.” The Colorado bar counsel and my counsel concluded that it was best to resolve the bar complaints by agreeing to a public censure.

Just mocking, posturing and grifting away, laughing, giggling at the Justice System and the Blue Check Twitters trying to shame her while propping herself up by abusing/manipulating the true meaning of faith.

Welcome to the ugliness of social media.

Meet the ‘Ghost’ Woman Fox Relied on for Voter Fraud Claims

A voting machine company’s $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News has rocked the conservative media giant, exposing rifts between its journalists and the star hosts and executives more concerned with mollifying pro-Trump viewers than accurately reporting that the 2020 election wasn’t stolen.

But the strangest revelation so far from the Dominion Voting Systems case against the cable channel may be the alleged source of the voter-fraud claims that sparked the lawsuit: a single email from a previously unknown woman who was convinced, among other things, that late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered while being hunted for sport.

That unhinged email to Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell has now become a centerpiece of Dominion’s case, raising questions about how Fox could allow obviously fake claims from a total stranger with no credentials to make it on the air.

Even Maria Bartiromo, the Fox host whose show first aired the claims, admitted in a deposition that the email was ridiculous.

“It’s kooky, absolutely,” Bartiromo said.

But the ideas’ origin is even more “kooky” than Bartiromo might realize. In an interview with The Daily Beast, the woman behind that email—a Minnesota artist named Marlene Bourne—said that she based her now nationally prominent ideas about election fraud on a wide variety of sources, including hidden messages she detects in films, song lyrics she hears on the radio, and overheard conversations she hears while in line at the supermarket checkout.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-the-ghost-minnesota-artist-fox-relied-on-for-voter-fraud-claims?ref=home

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

But the ideas’ origin is even more “kooky” than Bartiromo might realize

can't see the problem here.

she said she does her own research.  😂

I used to enjoy "  the weekly world news" at the grocery store. they should have hung in there.

Edited by Mark F

33 minutes ago, Mark F said:

can't see the problem here.

she said she does her own research.  😂

I used to enjoy "  the weekly world news" at the grocery store. they should have hung in there.

The named "sources" of this woman are probably no less credible than most, if not all of alternate Fox  sources.

Donald Trump may face an anonymous jury in rape defamation suit

An anonymous jury may hear writer E. Jean Carroll's upcoming rape defamation suit against Donald Trump, a judge in the case indicated Saturday.

Carroll, a former columnist for Elle magazine, has accused Trump of raping her in the dressing room of a Manhattan department store in the late 1990s. She sued him for defamation after he derided her claims, said she was not his "type," and that her accusation was politically motivated.

U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan in Manhattan issued an order Saturday asking Trump and Carroll to respond by March 17 if either side has any objections to using an anonymous jury, Bloomberg reported. Kaplan didn't explain why he might opt for an anonymous jury. But jurors could be targets of threats in the politically charged case. Anonymous juries have been used in the past to protect jurors' safety in cases involving organized crimes and terrorists.

Kaplan ruled Friday that Trump's controversial hot-mic comments to an Access Hollywood host in 2005 will be allowed at the trial. Trump boasted then about "grabbing" women without their consent, saying he could get away with it because he was famous.

https://www.alternet.org/Bank/trump-anonymous-jury-defamation-case/

24 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Donald Trump may face an anonymous jury in rape defamation suit

An anonymous jury may hear writer E. Jean Carroll's upcoming rape defamation suit against Donald Trump, a judge in the case indicated Saturday.

Carroll, a former columnist for Elle magazine, has accused Trump of raping her in the dressing room of a Manhattan department store in the late 1990s. She sued him for defamation after he derided her claims, said she was not his "type," and that her accusation was politically motivated.

U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan in Manhattan issued an order Saturday asking Trump and Carroll to respond by March 17 if either side has any objections to using an anonymous jury, Bloomberg reported. Kaplan didn't explain why he might opt for an anonymous jury. But jurors could be targets of threats in the politically charged case. Anonymous juries have been used in the past to protect jurors' safety in cases involving organized crimes and terrorists.

Kaplan ruled Friday that Trump's controversial hot-mic comments to an Access Hollywood host in 2005 will be allowed at the trial. Trump boasted then about "grabbing" women without their consent, saying he could get away with it because he was famous.

https://www.alternet.org/Bank/trump-anonymous-jury-defamation-case/

There is a real fear that the jurors may face threats and/or attacks from rabid Trump supporters- the plaintiff, a psychologist, has already received death threats.- thus the anonymous jurors,

'It's bigger than money': Key witness teases explosive revelations in Manhattan's Donald Trump probe

Jennifer Weisselberg, a key witness in the Manhattan District Attorney’s "hush money" case against Donald Trump, says there's something different about the investigation that's "bigger than any taxes, paper, insurance, banks…it's bigger than money."

In an exclusive, The Daily Beast reports it spoke with Weisselberg, who is "a one-time Trump family confidant embroiled in a bitter divorce," and currently the wife of longtime Trump CFO Allen Weisselberg.

Asked about the investigation outside the DA's office at 12:30 p.m., [Jennifer] Weisselberg told The Daily Beast that 'something has changed and it's up-leveled.  It's bigger than any taxes, paper, insurance, banks, insurance… it's bigger than money," she told The Daily Beast.

Jennifer Weisselberg is testifying before the grand jury today, as is former and longtime Trump attorney Michael Cohen.

Calling them "problematic" witnesses, The Daily Beast drops a second bombshell, reporting that Trump could be indicted in "days.  The decision by prosecutors to put them on the stand behind closed doors—something they've avoided doing for years in previous iterations of this investigation—indicates that Trump could be criminally indicted in the coming days, according to two people close to the investigation."

Prosecutors giving Trump the opportunity to testify, which he has now declined, is another indication the investigation is coming to a close.

"Typically, an indictment comes just days later."

In the summer of 2021, before the current District Attorney, Alvin Bragg, had shuttered the case against Trump, Jennifer Wiesselberg told journalist Charles M. Blow that the case was wide-reaching, and even included the Wollman Rink in Manhattan's Central Park, which Trump rebuilt.

https://www.alternet.org/its-bigger-than-money-manhattan/

Edited by Tracker