Back From Bye: Week 10 vs Montreal

Noeller

44 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

... and you can learn a lot more about hockey in the Winnipeg Jets forum as opposed to the Bomber one ;) 

no you'll just lose brain cells reading HF. Lots of people became big hockey fans about 5 years ago so i usually end up smashing my head into my desk.

Edited by LimJahey

7 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

McDuffie doesn't excite me, seems like a poor man's Ted Ginn, speed to burn but no hands.

So does this mean we're keeping to import backers as DIs?

Sometimes you need an elite speedster to open things up for the other guys.  Dunigan was sure raving about him.  Still lots to prove though, I agree.

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Missed this one.  Makes sense, Davis has under-performed and McDuffie has great potential as a burner.

Bob Irving ‏@BobIrvingCJOB  59m59 minutes ago
Quincy mcduffie spectacular catch in bomber practice--he has replaced jace davis on first team receiving corps

I kind of like that move. Plus Fogg can keep returning kicks, with McDuffie occasionally spelling him.

46 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Sometimes you need an elite speedster to open things up for the other guys.  Dunigan was sure raving about him.  Still lots to prove though, I agree.

Good point. Matty is like 7000th in Fantasy though, so what does he know? I mean I'm top 212.

Denmark/Kolhert/Mayo/Adams/McDuffie makes me a tad nervous to be honest. Lots of upside with the last three but potentially a high bust rate. 

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

Good point. Matty is like 7000th in Fantasy though, so what does he know? I mean I'm top 212.

Denmark/Kolhert/Mayo/Adams/McDuffie makes me a tad nervous to be honest. Lots of upside with the last three but potentially a high bust rate. 

Matty knows that if it were him he's just want to play some huck it! chuck it! football! and put the ball as far down the field as he can and get a bunch of fast guys to run under it. 

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Adams needs to show something. His 25% catch/target ratio scares me.

Just now, Nash00 said:

Adams needs to show something. His 25% catch/target ratio scares me.

He seems like a guy that Walters and co. fell in love with early and have waited around a long time to get him onto the team so he will get all the chances he can handle to be the player they believe he can be. 

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Would have loved to see one of Dressler or Smith back this week...

Just now, 17to85 said:

He seems like a guy that Walters and co. fell in love with early and have waited around a long time to get him onto the team so he will get all the chances he can handle to be the player they believe he can be. 

Looks like it. You can add Jace Davis to that list and now he is taking a seat. Hope we don't give Adams 8 weeks with similar results.

19 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

My friend is in the top 3 in Canada and I don't think he's watched a single game all year :lol:

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Missed this one.  Makes sense, Davis has under-performed and McDuffie has great potential as a burner.

Bob Irving ‏@BobIrvingCJOB  59m59 minutes ago
Quincy mcduffie spectacular catch in bomber practice--he has replaced jace davis on first team receiving corps

We could use some one to stretch the D, but I dont trust mcduffies hands.