Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ddanger

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddanger

  1. Totally agree. The yards we gave up on kick returns compared to what we generated DEMANDS a change
  2. Good point. Leaves the league high and dry.
  3. Good for him/bad for us. He's one of the better ref's for sure. That crew that did our game last week with Montreal was awful.
  4. Didn't Ed Tait say not to expect Grant this week?
  5. Watched close to the whole game last night. Damn BC was bad! VA didn't have nearly his best game, and I had to wonder if Lucky was even on the field. Pretty pleased that we put some more distance between us and them. Lots of games left, and anything can happen.
  6. He has several different spins he can put on the ball, and it's something to watch live. oh boy
  7. Jackson left it all on the field tonight. Series late in the game he was a fullback, then blocking on the convert, then on kick cover, then dline . I honestly thought he was going to need help just to get off. Coach went and talked to him, clearly giving him an atta-boy. It's pretty obvious to me why he's on the roster. Will he be QB4 by playoffs?? 1. Brady in beast mode again tonight. 2. Entire D but in particular the dline shutting down their run. Gave up 1 first down in the second half, and 3 points in the game. 3. Demski. Is he not the best all-around player in the league?? HH QB1 for keeping it together after what may have been the worst 2 quarters he's ever played. Crunch. Couple of good ones, but the one on their running back by Nichols was awesome.
  8. Stumps' big return in the 3rd ( I think) was when he punted one that came down almost in the middle of the field...can't do that! Sheehan is also our holder for Sergio so doubtful he get replaced. But I do think we have another global kicker on the PR
  9. 1. Brady....the kid is a beast 2. O line for enabling Brady to play in beast mode. 3. Houston for the TD that completely changed the game. HH Sergio Google here I come...
  10. Dua Lipa?? Is that a band or something??
  11. I love the change of pace that Mcrea gives us, but we're really missing Grant. And man Prukop was a hot mess tonight. Good sneak at the end of the game.
  12. Isn't Parker out with something non injury related?? Family issues perhaps??
  13. It may because he can play several different positions. And he made a great block on one running play after lining up on the right side and pulling to the left. I know we could use an extra dlineman, but we're not the coaches. Quite likely should we be going up against Toronto or BC we may see a different group.
  14. Just keep shaking my head when I see it.
  15. How many more of our players need to get hit in the head tonight.
  16. Is it me or does biggie look slow?
  17. 1. Zach...best qb in the league without a doubt 2. Lawler & Schoen 3. Biggie and the dline HH coaching staff for the great game plan
  18. I've commented repeatedly while watching games for our team and others....there's far too much interference and reliance upon the command centre. You're totally correct that no end call right at the start was terrible. Yes perhaps the refs missed it...but if you're going to intervene on one missed call, then you gotta do it for all the missed calls!! And then why even bother to have refs??
  19. From where I was sitting Corney was pleading/demanding a flag from Proulx and he got his wish...which I thought was a complete crock of manure. Glad when Osh talked to him he didn't tear his head off. Almost thought a challenge might've been appropriate
  20. By the end of the game last night Neuf and Hardrick were struggling to get up and certainly seemed to be hurt. I wonder if those two have been dealing with a few "nicks" the past couple of weeks. No I was watching the bench from 232 and he still had his helmet but he was obviously done. He didn't appear very pleased with the decision to keep him out
  21. Okay thanks. I remembered him playing for us, and then the whole covid vaccination thing, but forgot that he played centre.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.