Everything posted by ddanger
-
GDT - Banjo Bowl - Riders @ the Back-To-Back Champs
I feel pretty good about our chances today. Interested to see the adjustments we will have made to deal with their running back. I think if we can turn the heat up on Cody Fajita we'll be just fine.
-
Hillbillies at Back 2 Back Champs Banjo Bowl Early talk
Dammit!
-
Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves
Okay maybe I've misinterpreted that tweet. Probably not the first time I've done that!
-
Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk
Taylor was horrible
-
Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves
Saw a post on twitter last night from Malcolm Thompson. Sorta sounded like he'd been released. Anyone else see that?
-
Stumps @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
very excited to see Machino get a chance to play. really liked what I saw from him in pre-season
-
Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves
I thought I heard/read somewhere that Couture was at practice....maybe he'll be ready which would be big boost. I haven't minded Kolankowski, it''s Grey I have trouble with. No offence, but I hope you're wrong! I think he was just really upset after everything he's gone through and made a comment on his socials. That kid is good, and we're a better team with him playing.
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT
A great game tonight, Back and forth, flags firmly in the pockets.
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT
UR too old!
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT
And another Sleeman
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT
The whole stadium knew we were gonna run on 2nd and short. And it's a 2 and out.
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT
Has anyone noticed how poorly Gray is playing?? I've seen 3 brutal plays where he's completely lost his guy.
-
Congrats to the GOAT! Harris breaks 10k yards
An amazing athlete. Congratulations are well deserved!!
-
3 stars plus hh ugly wins better than a pretty loss
Gotta agree about Agudosi. Think he's going to be out long term. Who's next on the roster for Canadian receiver??
-
Week 6 - Game Day Thread - Stumps @ CHAMPS!!
Neufeld's right arm is so completely wrapped up it makes me think that he must be trying to play through something fairly serious. Our o'line needs some major time on the trainer's table. Someone mentioned Richmond. We also have 2 more American o'line on the PR I think. It sure would be nice if one of them could play tackle for a game or 2.
-
Week 6 - Game Day Thread - Stumps @ CHAMPS!!
Big Stan was really limping by the end, and Joshi sporting the knee brace isn't at his best either.
-
Week 6 - Game Day Thread - Stumps @ CHAMPS!!
Just reading " Do or Die's" thread. He's talking about Neufeld and Gray on the o'line as being the issue for the running game. And from what I saw last night, Dobson is completely lost out there. Maybe he's better inside at guard, but man he wasn't good as a tight end.
-
Week 6 - Game Day Thread - Stumps @ CHAMPS!!
I think/hope you meant Augustine. I believe the issue is with our O'line
-
3 stars plus hh holy cow
The three stars have been said over and over so I don't need a repeat. HH#1 The defence when it really mattered at the end. The D Line kicked it up many notches, and BLM was running for his life. And of course Houston for his interception at the end. That wasn't his only great play, but it was definitely his best of the night. HH#2 The crowd. What an atmosphere in the building tonight!! My ears are still ringing!
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT
Wife and I listened to CJOB with Derek Taylor and Doug Brown. MUCH BETTER than suffering through Suitor. Had the TV synced to the broadcast, and will absolutely be doing that in the future.
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT
9 minutes left in the football time slot and we go to soccer?? WTF! Apparently TSN isn't that interested in promoting the game
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT
Best thing that's happened tonight?? Syncing the CJOB broadcast with the TV and muting Suitor.
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT
I'm very very sick of Suitor
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT
"Lots of emotions". I bet that was a pretty frightening experience for him.
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT
I gotta admit this is not the start I expected! But imma gonna take it!