Everything posted by ddanger
-
Which Vets do we cut next season
I'd be absolutely stunned if Brady left. Can see him making 250k or more next year with us.
-
Which Vets do we cut next season
I think Eli, Dobson, and perhaps Richmond are all ready.
-
I love you all.
Thanks again to all you guys for a wonderful season. I've spent a lot of hours in my recliner hanging out with you! See you at free agency!
-
Which Vets do we cut next season
I just finished reading a rather scorching piece from Paul Friesen about dressing Biggie and Schoen. And how that loyalty hurt us. I'm interested to see how many guys depart. I'm expecting Thomas to retire, and perhaps Bryant as well. What I would really like to see is Dobson and Eli full time on the line. Kolo had 1 bad play I recall. And I'm doing whatever I need to do to bring back Schoen, Bailey, Demski and Holm. And I'm calling Brinks to see what they have on hand for Brady because we're gonna be paying him some big money.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
agreed....i'm referring to pick sixes primarily
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
And he wasn't even completely healthy I think I read. I guess insurance. Going to be very interesting around 5pm when we find out who's on, and who's off.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
My thoughts on the game are pretty straightforward.....don't shoot ourselves in the foot ( feet ) and we'll be fine.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
I just can't imagine that scenario. If they can't play, they can't play. Need all the healthy bodies we can muster.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Mrs Danger is inclined to explain a few things to you boys.
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
Rose for Biggie....maybe.. I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind this move. Are they thinking Faj is gonna be throwing a lot and thus the db?? I realize that Biggie is very difficult to replace, but I'm pretty sure we have a big body or two to choose from. Like Haba or Fox
-
East Final GDT - Argonauts vs Alouettes
The media is going to run with this for clicks, views, etc etc. If this gets any further heated up, TO basically has to cut him. There's my opinion!
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
great pics
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
I've wondered about that as well. Could they have shot the wad last week??
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
read an article from Ed Tail today that both of BC's receivers tore their achilles
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
I'm pretty sure Andrew announced some time ago that he was retiring after this season. Helluva career
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
don't know exactly when they voted, but i THINK it happened a few weeks ago
-
GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions
I'm sure you guys have noticed, but I haven' seen an comments about the limited role Jake Thomas had yesterday. I'm wondering if this is the end of his career
-
GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions
Montreal's right tackle is in for a really large dose of the Jeffs on Sunday...and it won't be very fun for him.
-
GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions
Looked like Jackson was sporting a cast on his right lower arm yesterday.
-
GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions
totally with you mister
-
GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions
Was watching him at half time when they brought over the cart. He had to get the guy to move it closer because he couldn't walk the 5 feet. I'm only a twitter doctor, but it looked like his knee, and it looked bad. Heartbreaking for him for sure.....
-
GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions
Just watched the 9 minute replay of both games from yesterday. Man Kelly was horrible. I believe the votes have already been cast for MOP, and it makes me sick to even think that Kelly will get that MOP. It was about time Toronto sold out that mini stadium of theirs, and it was too bad ( well not really ) that their team and their 600k qb pooped the bed.
-
3 stars plus hh bc sucks bombers back to the gc
1. Brady. Hands down the MOC and should be the MOP even though it will probably go to Kelly who doesn't deserve it. 2. D line. Stayed in their lanes and VAJ had no where to go. Outstanding game. 3. Hallet for the blocked punt, and an honourable mention to whoever kept him upright long enough for the boys to rugby scrum him over the goal line. HH#1 The sold out crowd was amazing and was loud and proud all game. HH#2 Eli's dad for the onfield haka after the game. Think I watched it 20 times at least.
-
Week of BC Lions at Winnipeg - Western Final Edition
I like it! However....if the Jeffs are dominating BC's crap o'line, which I totally believe they will, VA doesn't even come close to 400 yards. I'm generous to let him have 200, but that's it.
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Okay somebody enlighten me....it's my understanding that when the regular season ends, all players on the PR become free agents. Or do we still have a PR because we're in the playoffs?