Everything posted by ddanger
-
Week 1. Revenge of the Darkside
totally agree with this....he's appealing the suspension, but not the reason why he's been suspended. It's a bad look on Montreal
-
Blue Bombers Cuts Discussion
I wondered if we might do that with Bennet. He's had some injury troubles the past 2 seasons. If it happens my son will be thrilled...he coached him at Vincent Massey
-
GDT Testing our offence without a QB
Although we only stayed for the 1st half, I thought Schmekel looked pretty good. Lots of forward push and fast feet.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Kid looks good
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Great thanks for the info. Streveler only signed a 1 year deal, so hopefully one or both of these guys can develop into a keeper!
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Do we have a QB3 signed yet?? Perhaps a QB4 as well? Don't recall any conversation about the quarterback situation.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Just took a look at this. Not much info about him other than 6-6 and 315lbs....gotta laugh outta his DOB
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
exactly
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Is that Anna or Elsa singing that??!!
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
That's who we need! Jack Reacher!! Him and Damian Jackson could be an amazing one two punch
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
We've got both of the Hallet brothers signed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Nick play safety?? I recall him at safety last year. Noah has a bad knee and I'm surprised that he's coming back.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
A couple of pages back someone mentioned that Bailey had signed. Have I missed something or was that a typo??
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Good for him. And as difficult as it is to hang up the cleats, it's probably a good choice
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Possibly as a result of his blown-out knee from a few years ago. Kid looked good in limited action last year.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Pretty sure Eli got reps last year inside, not out on the edge.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
wow! Good for yoshi
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Didn't see that coming. Man I'm disappointed.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
well said young fella
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
An extension for Jackson would be amazing for him, and I'd be happy for him.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
This post is exactly what I see when I watch a game with the people ive been sth with for years. 1 pick, 1 long pass completed against us and chicken little and the sky had fallen. I don't know how many times I've told people to calm down!!
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
was thinking the same thing
-
Which Vets do we cut next season
Thanks for that...and wow we had Brady at a pretty sweet deal this year! He's looking at what, doubling his salary? I'm thinking AT LEAST a 50k increase.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
The standard rookie contract is 2 years isn't it?? Jackson is coming back if only to torment you guys!
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Biggie has another year
-
Which Vets do we cut next season
It would be nice to know what running backs make in the CFL. Easy enough in hockey you can go to cap geek