Everything posted by ddanger
-
Bombers at Lions- very early talk
exactly...if someone is gonna spy him its gotta be a faster guy than biggie
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Thanks for posting this I was wondering who was left.
-
Bombers at Lions- very early talk
we just released him
-
Bombers at Lions- very early talk
We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, and never will. Totally agree with your post.
-
Argos at Bombers GDT
or more valuable
-
Argos at Bombers GDT
You make me really glad to have been at the stadium and not watching TSN. Can never understand why Winnipeg seems to be completely forgotten when TSN or SN is broadcasting our games. Applies in football and hockey.
-
Argos at Bombers GDT
I watched 48 on offence on several of his plays. He was the lead blocker, and opened up lanes.
-
Argos at Bombers GDT
He was out on D line a few times that I saw, and played some specials
-
3 stars plus hh pre season pity mode
He may very well have an injury, and after a couple of the hits from last night its not any better. The INT he tried to force into double coverage wasn't a good decision IMO. 1. Like pretty much everyone on this thread...Brady 2. Wolitarski some great catches 3. Sergio HH Parker had a great game and filled in well at the corner.
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
Glad to see some sanity on page 10. Who cares what the Argos are doing with their roster? This week we're going 1-0 and that's all I care about. Glad to see JJ and Hansen back and I'm really looking forward to the craziness at IGF tonight!
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
So we've just signed Deng...don't expect him to be a player this week, but I can see this kid maybe in another week. And Hansen is a full participant so perhaps we see him this week in a limited role.
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
not yabba dabba dooo??
-
Argos at Bombers, The Big One
I wonder if that isn't just games being played in TO. I expect Kelly to start the game, and if things aren't going well perhaps they pull him out rather than risking an injury. As another poster said, they're pretty thin at the QB spot. Oh, and I fully expect us to put a beat down on these guys.
-
Bye Week Thread: Complacency, Budget & Leadership,
Argos may have trouble this year, but wait till 2024 when they pay their QB 600k. TSN was talking about vets being cut to enable the huge increase in his salary.
-
Bye Week Thread: Complacency, Budget & Leadership,
absolutely correct sir.
-
Bombers @ TiCats: GDT
I agree with all of this, but I'm not sure Biggie is a problem. He's currently our leading tackler as a MLB should be. I can definately see some changes for next year on our dline (95). And the way I feel this morning we will be incredibly fortunate to get more than 1 playoff game. Well-said
-
Bombers @ TiCats: GDT
I was very unhappy with the lack of retaliation from us for what they were doing to Schoen. Just didn't see the usual emotion from the offence ( except of course Lawlor).
-
FNF Al's and Arblows
So I'm going to try to watch this game. Not a fan at all of all the gambling crap that TSN pushes on the viewers. Really not a fan of the pre-game comments that Toronto is " the best team in the league". Ruined supper. Guess it's easy to say that when they haven't played us, and have played a ton of games against Hamilton and Ottawa.
-
Bombers at Ticats early chat
Thanks I didn't know that. Anow I'm just reading all these posts about a team interested in Haba from the PR.
-
Bombers at Ticats early chat
I was wondering how in the world a kid who played only in garbage time could get hurt. And now 6 game list? Wow.And also thinking the same way as you, we give him this game off, then a bye week, and hopefully JJ is GTG. Oh and Haba has been on the 6 game not the PR right?
-
Bombers at Ticats early chat
Totally agree with this.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
While anyone proving the "stitches to the snitches" would probably be good at it, I'm quite confident that Biggie would be at an elite level of doing it!
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm taking the Bombers this week, but he does make a good point about the "emotional let down". It's got me nervous!
-
3 stars plus hh banjo bowl blow out
Rewatched the game yesterday and the 3 stars are pretty straight forward: 1. Brady beast mode from the start until they pulled him out. Kid is our MOP/Outstanding Canadian everything. 2. Zack. Another solid game. Love it when he's angry. 3. O'line and D'line. Both dominated all game. HH Kramdi
-
3 stars plus hh ldcraptastic
Agreed. Zach just seems to be a bit off.....and then he throws that beauty pass in the OT