Everything posted by ddanger
-
Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT
Lawrence is getting roasted
-
Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk
Hoping that the roster stuff doesn't bite us in the backside...whole thing is playing into the " oldest team in the league" discussion. I'm sure Walters and Osh have a plan, as scary as it may be for us fans.
-
Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk
Oh boy
-
Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk
yikes that's bad
-
3 stars plus hh blow out with some doubt
Very late on this... 1. Zach...what would we do without him. 2. Houston...great game. 3. Brady HH. Darcy Oak...best half time show ever!
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Did I miss Rose on the roster, or is he hurt??
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
truth
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Any word on Damian Jackson the Navy Seal??
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
This guy needs a spot here, PR at the least!
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
-
Still love this team
Wishing your family members a speedy recovery. I had my 3 year old grandson in Childrens' ER for the game yesterday, asthma and this stupid flu suck. It's a team game, and almost all facets of the team played well below the standard we have come to expect. I'd like to take a moment and thank all a ya'll for another great season!
-
How retired is Jason Medlock?
Absolutely agree with this post. It's a team game and our team didn't play very well. I was saying all week that I was worried about Leggs with the game on the line and damn it came true. But had our offence played like it's normal self, and the correct adjustments made, it never would've happened. I wonder about Mourtada, but he was a PR guy so he's now a UFA and likely gone. Maybe next year we go to Leggs punting and someone else kicking.
-
3 stars plus hh streak break
Like most of you guys I'm upset with primarily the play calling. Our D did enough, but our offence was flat out awful at times. That pass thrown by Prukop was brutal. 3 stars for me.... 1. Sales 2. Brady 3. Grant HH: All of the fans that travelled there and repped our team.
-
3 stars plus hh bc sucks
very late.... 1. Brady 2. The oline and show time sheed for enabling Brady to run for 130 3. Secondary was great. HH The amazing crowd which completely dominated BC when it really mattered in the last 90 seconds.
-
West Final GDT: Back to Back Champs vs Dome Boys
I really like our chances against BC. I was pretty surprised at how poorly Calgary played today, and I really didn't think BC played that well either. Did like their trick play on the QB sneak. I think kid Canada or whatever he's called is gonna be in for an awful shock here with the cold. Our guys should be rested and healed up pretty well for the game on Sunday.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
another Tracker classic
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Wow a torn pectoral and he's going to play??!! I don't think I've ever heard of one of these that wasn't a season-ender. Perhaps he thinks it's his last hurra??
-
Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT
A big part of the joy I had attending the game was that I wouldn't have to listen to the TSN non-stop love for Rourke. I don't think there's any doubt as to his skill level, but to go on and on and forget about other players is inappropriate IMO. Felt pretty bad for Lucky when he clearly aggravated / reinjured his ankle. Looks like they rushed both of their players back early.
-
3 stars plus hh joe pop banner day record 15th W
I'm starting Ford for sure.
-
Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT
As a few others have commented, man I liked Tyrell Ford tonight. And Jamal Parker. Also gotta say in the first quarter where it was all starters for both sides BC just couldn't keep up. Rourke is very very good no doubt, but he seemed to be limping after getting run over by the Dline freight train a couple of times. I get that they feel he's their big hope to win in the play-offs, but I don't think he's physically ready yet. I think the thing that impresses me the most right now is our depth on both sides of the ball. A few guys who don't play much played tonight, and we just keep on going. On to the play-offs.
-
3 stars plus hh joe pop banner day record 15th W
1. Ford. Loved his game tonight, this kid can really play. 2. Oliveira....1000 yards tonight. After the start he had to where he is now, just amazing. 3. Mike Miller, Mr Everything for this team. So glad for him. Crunch... Hallett and Cole. Cutting down the returner on punt cover repeatedly. HH. Coaching staff for having the boys ready as always, and setting a team record with 15 wins in the regular season.
-
Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT
was on the tsn app...clicked winnipeg blue bombers....first three stories all about Rourke, even though I had clicked on the Bombers!
-
Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves
I'd like to see both those boys get the numbers they want, and then sit down. Definitely want to see Ellingson, and to a lesser extent Woli get reps. And young Hallet. I agree that if any of these 3 aren't 100% we'll probably find out, and I really don't want to find out in the WF .
-
Coddled Dome Dwellers @ Back 2 Back Champs: The Week Of Thread
Some very big names and important players back this week. Jeffcoat and Ellingson are superb additions. Never mind Wolitarski!
-
Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games
There's no doubt we all need the league to be competitive and balanced ( with the last few extra grains of sand for the Bombers ). Riders, Elks, Redblacks all have significant issues that need to be resolved. And resolved for next year post-haste. I'm expecting Riders & Redblacks to be firing their coaching staffs, and they better not try to steal Buck!