Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
He has more pressure in his face. He’s not able to always plant his feet and throw, the ball tends to hang out in the air a little more when it’s all arm and there’s a defender coming down on you.
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
Calgary’s defense is hot garbage. For how close it’s been we’ve been able to move the ball with will all three games we’ve played against them. In particular our running game. That’s two games against them now where we’ve had over a 150 rushing yards. Anyways it’s nice to see us sweep Calgary, playing them three times in the first eleven weeks is tough but thankfully we came through when it mattered. I knew Maier was going to give us trouble I thought he was the real deal last year. He was very poised in the pocket last night and has the arm strength to make those side line throws, but ultimately we got it done when it mattered. Getting three first downs to end the game was sweet, the offence couldn’t be stopped all game and we were able to run out the clock.
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
It’s always a nice feeling on game day to crack open your first beverage of the day. I know it makes me sound like an alcoholic but I assure you I am not, alcoholics admit they have a problem!
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
I remember being at the last game they ever played those in. Just awful, although almost every teams alternative jerseys that season were absolutely terrible to be fair.
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
Classic fits: 9-0 Alternative fits: 0-1 lets go with what works 😉
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
My girl friend is doing the bike cycle challenge for cancer so we’re going to bike to the game today to help support! Looking forward. It’s going to be a beautiful day for football.
-
Stumps @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
I think Maier is more of a threat to beat us right now. While BLM is still a smart QB the who usually makes the right reads he wont beat you with his arm anymore. Maier can really throw it. Should be a great matchup up tomorrow!
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
We’ll learn a lot from what Liegghio is made of. See how he responds after missing a game winner. Any professional kicker can make a kick when there’s no pressure but I’m hoping he comes back mentally stronger, and when the opportunity arises again he will do his job.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
In my opinion if I’m the Jets I make him the number two. You’re not a super bowl contender this year, you’re not even a playoff team. Use a guy like Streveler with the upside as your backup QB. You know what you’re going to get from a 35 year old Flacco, not much, keep Flacco as the third because he is by all accounts a good locker room guy and can teach Wilson and Streveler something but once Wilson is healthy I would demote Flacco to third string and really see what you got in Streveler if the opportunity presents itself.
-
Stumps @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
Agreed. Plus we have some of the talented young guys figuring it out like Gray and Dobson. We will be just fine. We don’t have a bad o-line by any means, just not as dominant as we’re accustomed to seeing.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Imagine comparing Bobby Clarke to Sidney Crosby. Clarke was a dirty player and a rotten person. “We didn’t tell him to go get cancer, he got goofy on us” while Sidney is a class act. Weird take.
-
No Lead is Safe
Great article! I read it this afternoon. Started getting some tears in my eyes as I have a similar story about my grandfather who was a huge bomber fan who passed away from a long battle with lung cancer in 2016.
-
Kicking Discussion
A little off the mark with that one..
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
I want to see him get his NFL pension so bad.
-
Kicking Discussion
I don’t know why signing Sergio Castillo was a priority. He had ice in his veins.
-
Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT
39-19 Bombers. Bombers show a little bit of mercy in the 4th and Montreal gets a garbage time TD.
-
Week 10 Non-Champs Games
Ha! Yes I’m going to start having to make my picks later in the weekend Instead of on a Monday.
-
LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
I like the new alts. I could care less if there’s a logo on the jersey, I like the colour rush blue, and the gold stripes. I think it’s going to be one of those designs that look much better live on the field. Nothing beats our classics but looking forward to seeing them.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
Walters has done an exceptional job. Building a team from the ground up. Going from worst ran organization in the league to a potential dynasty, and first class organization.
-
Lock of the Week 10
Greggory Ellingson
-
LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
I’m looking forward to seeing more Ellingson, Schoen, and Demski all on the field at the same time together. With Woli, and Bailey as well I think Zach should have no problems finding a few open receivers on Thursday.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
It’s so obviously the CFL and TSN needed a “star” to market. The last couple of years have been a big transition era in the CFL with older players leaving and new ones coming in, CF was manifested hype all along.
-
Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT
Love this team.
-
Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT
Montreal might be the dumbest team.
-
Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT
Wow great spot