Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. He has more pressure in his face. He’s not able to always plant his feet and throw, the ball tends to hang out in the air a little more when it’s all arm and there’s a defender coming down on you.
  2. Calgary’s defense is hot garbage. For how close it’s been we’ve been able to move the ball with will all three games we’ve played against them. In particular our running game. That’s two games against them now where we’ve had over a 150 rushing yards. Anyways it’s nice to see us sweep Calgary, playing them three times in the first eleven weeks is tough but thankfully we came through when it mattered. I knew Maier was going to give us trouble I thought he was the real deal last year. He was very poised in the pocket last night and has the arm strength to make those side line throws, but ultimately we got it done when it mattered. Getting three first downs to end the game was sweet, the offence couldn’t be stopped all game and we were able to run out the clock.
  3. It’s always a nice feeling on game day to crack open your first beverage of the day. I know it makes me sound like an alcoholic but I assure you I am not, alcoholics admit they have a problem!
  4. I remember being at the last game they ever played those in. Just awful, although almost every teams alternative jerseys that season were absolutely terrible to be fair.
  5. Classic fits: 9-0 Alternative fits: 0-1 lets go with what works 😉
  6. My girl friend is doing the bike cycle challenge for cancer so we’re going to bike to the game today to help support! Looking forward. It’s going to be a beautiful day for football.
  7. I think Maier is more of a threat to beat us right now. While BLM is still a smart QB the who usually makes the right reads he wont beat you with his arm anymore. Maier can really throw it. Should be a great matchup up tomorrow!
  8. We’ll learn a lot from what Liegghio is made of. See how he responds after missing a game winner. Any professional kicker can make a kick when there’s no pressure but I’m hoping he comes back mentally stronger, and when the opportunity arises again he will do his job.
  9. In my opinion if I’m the Jets I make him the number two. You’re not a super bowl contender this year, you’re not even a playoff team. Use a guy like Streveler with the upside as your backup QB. You know what you’re going to get from a 35 year old Flacco, not much, keep Flacco as the third because he is by all accounts a good locker room guy and can teach Wilson and Streveler something but once Wilson is healthy I would demote Flacco to third string and really see what you got in Streveler if the opportunity presents itself.
  10. Agreed. Plus we have some of the talented young guys figuring it out like Gray and Dobson. We will be just fine. We don’t have a bad o-line by any means, just not as dominant as we’re accustomed to seeing.
  11. Imagine comparing Bobby Clarke to Sidney Crosby. Clarke was a dirty player and a rotten person. “We didn’t tell him to go get cancer, he got goofy on us” while Sidney is a class act. Weird take.
  12. Great article! I read it this afternoon. Started getting some tears in my eyes as I have a similar story about my grandfather who was a huge bomber fan who passed away from a long battle with lung cancer in 2016.
  13. A little off the mark with that one..
  14. I want to see him get his NFL pension so bad.
  15. I don’t know why signing Sergio Castillo was a priority. He had ice in his veins.
  16. 39-19 Bombers. Bombers show a little bit of mercy in the 4th and Montreal gets a garbage time TD.
  17. Ha! Yes I’m going to start having to make my picks later in the weekend Instead of on a Monday.
  18. I like the new alts. I could care less if there’s a logo on the jersey, I like the colour rush blue, and the gold stripes. I think it’s going to be one of those designs that look much better live on the field. Nothing beats our classics but looking forward to seeing them.
  19. Walters has done an exceptional job. Building a team from the ground up. Going from worst ran organization in the league to a potential dynasty, and first class organization.
  20. Greggory Ellingson
  21. I’m looking forward to seeing more Ellingson, Schoen, and Demski all on the field at the same time together. With Woli, and Bailey as well I think Zach should have no problems finding a few open receivers on Thursday.
  22. It’s so obviously the CFL and TSN needed a “star” to market. The last couple of years have been a big transition era in the CFL with older players leaving and new ones coming in, CF was manifested hype all along.
  23. Montreal might be the dumbest team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.