Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. And it clogs up the page and makes the conversations annoying and difficult to read.
  2. Haven't picked a Bomber all year, so with my back against the wall I'll go with Cam Marshall
  3. Bench Stoud and JFG. We'll have to start an extra Canadian(or only start 7 I guess) but at least we'll have an extra DI spot.
  4. Why do you say that? Before he was drafted, he said it was his lifelong dream to play for the Bombers.You think the Riders 0-6 start to the season has made him fall in love with Regina? I've heard he was looking forward to playing and living elsewhere after spending his whole life here, at least for the first few years of his career anyways.Where did you hear this? Not from Nic personally, but from multiple Bisons(many of which he's good friends with). I'll take that truth over whatever he's said in the media.
  5. Why do you say that? Before he was drafted, he said it was his lifelong dream to play for the Bombers. You think the Riders 0-6 start to the season has made him fall in love with Regina? I've heard he was looking forward to playing and living elsewhere after spending his whole life here, at least for the first few years of his career anyways.
  6. I'm sure by this time of the year he'll have easily taken the job from Hurl.
  7. I don't think Tebow's game is suited for the CFL game, but he will make the Eagles this year. Tom House has completely changed Tebow's throwing mechanics and its been noted in Eagles Camp. He's looked accurate, poised and sharp. He is a leader, and if he can put it 'all' together, guys will rally around him. You keep drinking that Kool-Aid.
  8. I don't believe that Demski has a significant interest in playing in here actually.
  9. Moore may have some injury problems, but he's a very good player and one of the best receivers in the league. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
  10. When the OC wants players like Brohm and Boltus he has to take some of the blame.
  11. So it's looking like Moore is likely to sit out another week?
  12. Trading Ray is an easy choice for me Bluto. You can make a big statement that this team belongs to Trevor Harris, get an asset for a player who's likely to walk in the off season and still have a decent backup in Mitchell Gale.
  13. For sure. I was in favor of putting Veltung on the roster after Stouds disastrous debut in Calgary.
  14. Willy and Durant was an easy choice and the Riders made the right one without the benefit of hindsight. The Collaros/Ray decision is the one that should be further discussed IMO.
  15. Ray should be traded to Edmonton as soon as he's healthy.
  16. We'd be royally screwed if we lost Willy, but then we'd be somewhat improved if our number two got hurt.
  17. Willy was our third choice but who cares? I'm just happy we didn't end up with Burris.
  18. I wouldn't be surprised if Goossen overtakes Picard before this season is done.
  19. Good game all around! Picard & #21 on special teams with his second horrific game in a row(that I've noticed anyways, he's probably been bad all season)were the only eye sores.
  20. How can the same guys who to this day defend Elliot say that it's too early to judge Cato? He's already done more in his career than Elliot.
  21. You're probably right and that's where MB needs to be creative with screens, hitch passes, quick hits, counters etc to circumvent that pressure. Bellfool needing to be creative as a necessity to our success doesn't bode well for Willy.
  22. Picard IS terrible. The Morley of last season or Goossen would be both improvements over him at this stage.
  23. Nick Moore being out of the lineup is a huge loss for our offense, although we're better equipped to handle him being out than we were last season.
  24. Do the Riders even win three games this year? If Glenn is out 6 games they'll be lucky to be 1-10 by the time he returns. They don't have any good young prospects as both Smith & Sunseri are god awful. It's going to be a loooooooooooong year in Riderville. And I love every minute of seeing them lose like this.
  25. Sunseri is almost as bad as Brohm. I can't believe they even re-signed that scrub.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.