Garrett Waggoner

Really like that bombers are loading up on LB/DB talent - Newman, Sherman, Briggs, Waggoner, Morgan, Jones... one or more of these will emerge in the next couple years as a starter

And those players are the key to good special teams play. Bringing in as many as you can is just a bloody good idea.

exactly. LB and DB depth is essential for ST and spot duty if called for... i love that our ST guys can fill in for defensive reps without a terrible drop off.. not like in seasons past.

I`ve only been to a few practices this year, but he reminds me a lot of Henoc when he was in his first season. Waggoner works really hard on every rep and has explosive speed sideline to sideline. I think that in time he will be a gooder. Not sure that he will be a MLB, more likely a WIL LBer.

He's following the same path as Henoc did as far as progression goes and to be honest, he looks good doing it.

Has the same work ethic as Henoc had. Doesn`t take a rep off. Wants to be in the mix on every play and has the physical tools to do it. Needs to learn some of the nuances of the Canadian game, but he is a baller.

I expect Waggonner to have decent amount of snaps on D tomorrow.

Nothing but upside for Waggoner. He appears to have the smarts, the right passport, and the physical tools. All he needs is adaptation to the CFL nd experience and we just might have another Muamba but one who doesn't flee the to USofA.

I don't think Waggoner will be in the middle... not that he can't do it... but he's a perfect candidate for WLB. I think we could have a guy like Bass or a Bear woods type un the middle with Waggoner at WILL next year and we will be set

I love this idea, but I'm not ready to give up on the idea of Waggoner at MLB. He's got the skills and leadership qualities to succeed there too.