Jace Daniels out for the season.

M.O.A.B.

"Well that guy has a broken leg." - mbrg to mrs. mbrg, August 14, 2015.

That sucks.

"he's probably just cramping up, those big guys lose a lot of water on these hot nights" - Dr Bearpant's professional opinion August 14, 2015... from his viewpoint in section 203...

Let's see Lewis for now but...

I wouldn't mind Greaves too if he can really play that position well. Move Goossen to the LG and re-sign Morley as the #6 OL.

I wouldn't mind re-signing January for the RT spot too.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but Morley and January aren't coming back nor should they.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Greaves, who is supposed to be a natural RG should be given a shot with the understanding that this is probably his last shot at being a starter. Still, it all comes down to protecting the quarterback, and I am disappointed to hear that O'Shea may be considering starting Brohm next game. The caveat is that if Marve was upchucking last game because he was hung over, that changes everything, but I would want some significant proof of that before believing it. If this is true, then it would mean that our first three choices at QB are all unfit for duty and that would set off all kinds of alarm bells.

Greaves, who is supposed to be a natural RG should be given a shot with the understanding that this is probably his last shot at being a starter. Still, it all comes down to protecting the quarterback, and I am disappointed to hear that O'Shea may be considering starting Brohm next game. The caveat is that if Marve was upchucking last game because he was hung over, that changes everything, but I would want some significant proof of that before believing it. If this is true, then it would mean that our first three choices at QB are all unfit for duty and that would set off all kinds of alarm bells.

Huh? Where did that come from.

Huh? Where did that come from.

I heard he was battling the flu, not the hung flu.  Where did you hear this??

I would try Greaves but get an American in the interior...  pretty tight turnaround though, Corey Lewis' highlight reel seems to be full of plays that should be penalties...

Daniels was getting turnstyled in the second half, honestly don't see how Greaves can be worse.

Bryant-Goossen/Chungh-Picard-Import-Greaves

Just make sure you have extra blocking FB/RBs out there on the right side...