Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. The possibility of Stunseri being a better player than a guy like Marve is laughable.
  2. Remember when the Prider fans were pushing the ''Sunseri surpassed Willy'' narrative down our throat last off season? Good times good times...
  3. That surprises me. Maybe Burke was his biggest backer in the Argo organization.
  4. O'Shea is probably the worst one we've had in the last 15 years aside from Daley.
  5. He's not really a big name player. He couldn't even crack an NFL roster. He's basically just famous for being gay.
  6. Cutting Marve in favor of Portis would be a classic case of overthinking. We should be looking at Robert Marve as a potential starting QB, not someone who's anywhere near the roster bubble. Especially in favor of a guy like Portis who quite frankly hasn't really shown a thing yet.
  7. I like Fitz, I hope we keep him around.
  8. Better them than us.
  9. Your left hand doesn't need a break from time to time?
  10. Marve isn't going anywhere unless he gets hurt. That's ridiculous.
  11. It's pretty ridiculous that they don't keep track of games played.
  12. They asked about us signing Bauman but not bringing back Poblah? #Poblahforthemin
  13. Ball is a baller. I'd love to have him here.
  14. Yeah he played in the PIT in the winter and helped out with finish first football. That was pretty cool of him. I'd take him back for the min.
  15. I'm not looking forward to the media **** storm that's going to come from this.
  16. 9-9 and playoffs.
  17. So without wanting to go through 14 pages, I'm guessing we gave up our first rounder?
  18. I've been saying this for awhile, but Greaves hasn't had the steady improvements in development that you'd like, if anything he seems to have plateaued at an above average but not great player.
  19. He'll be in the NFL if he does.
  20. Or a designated/additional PR spot for Canadian QBs, to help with their development. That plus a starting Canadian QB should count towards your seven starting nationals.
  21. Poblah, Etienne, Muamba, Mulumba and Pencer? My god what a cast of busts.
  22. This reminds me of the Kris Robertson pick from a few years ago.
  23. I predict he falls to the third round to the Stumps and then suddenly decides he wants to play in the CFL this season.
  24. The Riders are a joke right now, I'm willing to bet that their downward spiral continues this season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.