Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Week 9 - Cal.@ Ssk., Ott.@ Tor.
The interviews during the game are cringe worthy. Absolutely god awful.
-
If I were Wade miller I would...
With how bad BC & Sask are, anything less than the playoffs is worthy of termination for O'Shea.
-
It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...
Let's just hope we don't give them their first win on Labour Day!
-
Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion
Pretty sure the NFL version you can. That's why I was a little confused. Is there an NFL version? They have the physically unable to perform list, and IR - Designated to return. But nothing like our injured list.
-
Bombers interested in Jasper Simmons, UPDATE: Signed to PR
you know what that poll proves... only Bomber and Rider fans are voting... I'm not sure what's more laughable... Elimimian and Bighill combining for only 7% of the vote or Brackenridge getting 37% of votes.... It was the same for the 'best hands' poll. Dressler won over Denmark with S.J. Green getting less than 10% of the vote. SJ Green has awful hands. The fact that him and Bowman were even in that poll was laughable.
-
Worst starter on the team
Picard followed by Neufeld. Not counting Canadians(just to make it more interesting...Picard, Neufeld, Bucknor, Hurl, JFG are probably the 5 worst), assuming everyone's healthy its actually a lot more difficult. I'd probably go with someone along the lines of Greg Peach in that case.
-
Bombers interested in Jasper Simmons, UPDATE: Signed to PR
People here are going to be very surprised about just how good Jasper is. He makes our defense significantly better.
-
The Day Early Game Day Thread - TOR @ WPG
He fills the role that Labbe vacated very nicely.
-
Bombers interested in Jasper Simmons, UPDATE: Signed to PR
He's a good young player. I don't see a single reason to avoid signing him.
-
Jace Daniels out for the season.
One of our only Linemen that could block. This is a huge injury. Devin Tyler is just as bad if not worse than Picard and Greaves, I hope they give someone else a shot at that position.
-
Bombers interested in Jasper Simmons, UPDATE: Signed to PR
1-game IR counts against the salary cap. If you want to use it for the purpose of stashing players all the power to you.
-
It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...
I'm positive the Riders first win comes on Labour Day.
-
The Day Early Game Day Thread - TOR @ WPG
Sadly, Drew Willy won't be playing anytime soon if at all again this season.
-
Bombers interested in Jasper Simmons, UPDATE: Signed to PR
I agree he has improved from terrible to adequate. Still room for improvement at the position though. I see him as not as good as Henoc, but better than Labbe...somewhere in the middle of those two. Better than Labbe but worse than Henoc is quite a range.
-
Bombers interested in Jasper Simmons, UPDATE: Signed to PR
That would be a huge improvement for us.
-
Fire O'Shea
You mean like Kent Austin, Ron Lancaster, Jeff Garcia, Orlando Steinauer, Dave Dickenson, John Hufnagel, Mark Washington, Corey Chamblin... Which one of those guys STARTED as a Head Coach though?
-
Well what can you say?
Picard, Greaves/Neufeld and Stoud all need to be replaced immediately. If Goossen isn't good enough to warrant starting over Picard, then why even keep him around? I like Marve and think he'll come out with a strong game against Calgary.
-
Week 8 Edm.@Mtl. BC@Ham. Ott.@Cgy.
Matt Nichols reminds me of Brohm, while Franklin looks like he has a good future in the league. I'd roll with Franklin at this point if I were the Esks.
-
Official (As Per Twitter): Marve Starts Friday
Marve gives us a chance to win. I'm actually looking forward to Friday night now.
-
Who should we bring in to replace our OC
Mike Kelly.
-
Bombers @ Hamilton Game Day
I don't see the point in continuing to start Picard when we have a good young prospect sitting on the bench. It's time to admit that the Picard signing hasn't worked out and put Goossen in the starting lineup.
-
Marve now the backup QB?
I'm not sure that I even want to waste my time coming out to watch Brian Brohm play.
-
Weak Links - Players edition.
Hurl, Bucknor, Picard and all of our import D-linemen have all had weak seasons.
-
Week 7 Edm@BC - Mont@Ott - Sask@Tor
Edmonton has to do everything in their power to swing a trade for Ricky Ray. They'd be the Grey Cup favorites with a competent QB.
-
Maximum Quote Setting
Rider fans only uses one and I don't have many problems following the conversation there. Anywhere between 1-5 would be a big improvement.