The mastery of Marcel Desjardins continues...

Mr. Perfect

The Redblacks have added the man, the myth, the legend.....

The #RedBlacks have signed former #Bombers draft pick, receiver Liam Mahoney.

"Liam on me when you're not strong"…..

you just call on me brother, when you need a set of hands...

"We all need somebody to Liam on"

With apologies to Bill Withers

Not sure why there's so much animosity and negativity towards Desjardins, he's the GM of an expansion team, other team's scraps were expected.

A little jealous for losing out on Burris or something ?

Ottawa already has 14 REC on the roster, 15 if you are delusional like me and think Lavoie will be used more as a receiving option...  ;)

Everyone complains about guys suggesting that we sign free agents just because they are 'names'... and then mock the RedBlacks for bringing in bodies for training camp.

Don't remember anyone mocking Walters for signing Feoli-Gudino or whatever...  

Ottawa already has 14 REC on the roster, 15 if you are delusional like me and think Lavoie will be used more as a receiving option...  ;)

Everyone complains about guys suggesting that we sign free agents just because they are 'names'... and then mock the RedBlacks for bringing in bodies for training camp.

Don't remember anyone mocking Walters for signing Feoli-Gudino or whatever...  

That's because we already have Watson and Kohlert in front of him, two legitimate starting receivers.  The REDBLACKS have Hargreaves and Matt Carter to battle it out for one starting receiver position.  And if they have some injuries and have to start two Canadian receivers?  Yikes.

Not sure why there's so much animosity and negativity towards Desjardins, he's the GM of an expansion team, other team's scraps were expected.

A little jealous for losing out on Burris or something ?

Other team's scraps? I wish we could have the scraps he  has. If he can't win then he's truly a POS GM. 

I'm no Desjardins fan. I hope he is an epic fail. Just like he was in Hamilton. 

Again what's with the hate ?

Marcel Desjardins is a goof. No hate...just fact.

My apologies to all the closet Ottawa fans for ruining the big reveal.

Though Brock Ralph was via his predecessor MD made enough boneheaded moves on his own to set back the franchise at least two years. That is my beef with him. its not hate. it's pointing out blatant incompetence.

I think him being hidden under by Popp's brilliance just completely overshadowed his flaws.

Though Brock Ralph was via his predecessor MD made enough boneheaded moves on his own to set back the franchise at least two years. That is my beef with him. its not hate. it's pointing out blatant incompetence.

I think him being hidden under by Popp's brilliance just completely overshadowed his flaws.

Was so happy when HAM hired him - they landed part of the braintrust of  a winning organization to right the ship from the stupid hires of 2004-2006.

As it turned out all it seemed MD did in MTL was answer the phone, fetch coffee and maybe some light filing.