Next up Edmonton

10 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I suppose your right. I guess I have a soft spot for Chick. That and I don't quite see Laurant at Sewell`s level

It'd be difficult to see Laurent from that level because he's way above it... You'd need a ladder. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

It'd be difficult to see Laurent from that level because he's way above it... You'd need a ladder. 

I`ll assume you have been drinking. Sewell is a monster. Laurant is a Canadian . enough said

42 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

I guess you don't watch many Ticat games Laurent is one of the best DT in league if not the best.

No question he is good. Never said he wasn`t. I just believe his value has a lot to do with him being Canadian. That's all. If Laurant wasn`t Canadian, would you trade either of your tackles for him and his big contract. I can see you guys have your opinions, I'm not here to change your mind. I have mine as well. Guess we`ll leave it at that.

29 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Never forgive Mack for trading the pick that was eventually Eddie Steele for the rights to Alex Brink.

Was it Brink that had the doing up the bowtie celebration in the endzone at labor day or Elliot

I believe there will be several movements on the Bombers secondary this week. 

- Hawkins will be benched and get off the active roster.

- Roberts will make his debut this week playing the fieldside CB.

- Randle goes back to his old boundary CB spot. 

- Fogg goes to fieldside HB.

Johnson has a hand-injury but O'Shea said he might be taken off the 6-game early. 

J.Adams is still not practicing. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

7 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Interesting they brought Sheppard off the PR ahead of Mayo.

J. Adams is in, McDuffy is out.  No KR or PR indicated, without Flanders any ideas who they're going to use?

Doesn't Leggett return kicks etc..?  No way Adams plays with no practice time I wouldn't think either.