Next up Edmonton

8 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Interesting they brought Sheppard off the PR ahead of Mayo.

J. Adams is in, McDuffy is out.  No KR or PR indicated, without Flanders any ideas who they're going to use?

Sheppard looked pretty good at times in the pre season and his height is an advantage over some of the other receivers we have.  

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

"I have gotten a trainer. I went to the gym and I saw him and he said 'Give me a sit up,' and I said 'Oh nay, nay.' I go 'I don't do ups: sit ups, push ups, pull ups. I do downs. I will sit down, I will lay down. Give me a cheeseburger, I'll wolf that down. But no ups.""

"...put on a little music, I'll boogie down.....BUT I DON'T DO UPS!"

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

Dressler?

Don't remember him ever being a KR but as a PR he is slippery and can take one to the house pretty quick. He's a good north/ south runner and always gets positive yardage. At the time I guess he was just too valuable to our roster to have him doing returns for fear of him getting hurt is how I remember it. Was never a case of him not being good at it because he is.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

If Dressler is returning punts, I hope we get the benefit of blocking holding as we see fit.  Ya know, like when he was with the green & white....

Dressler is 100 times better now that he is a Bomber. Surely a player of that magnitude would not require any illegal blocks to be successful.