No more patience. ....

bb1

I have seen Cal Murphy turn around a pitiful Bombers team in one year to go 9-9.I have seen Dave Ritchie do it in 2 years . Ditto for Kent Austin. The excuses are gone. We have just lost to a rookie HC and a HC that really is just GM in drag.....I'm sorry but an 0-3 or 0-4 start if MOS ain't gone it's going to get nasty....

Just now, do or die said:

We need to stay the course, hold the line, keep the faith, and not be fairweather fans.

...and I need to keep drinking...

I like oshea but he is not the problem.   Walters hasn't found any olinemen in three years.   

Willy looks like a super star when they only rush three. 

7 minutes ago, Adrenaline_x said:

I like oshea but he is not the problem.   Walters hasn't found any olinemen in three years.   

Willy looks like a super star when they only rush three. 

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Give the man a Ceeegaaarrrr!

Walters and the OLine are the biggest problem, but now I don't care and wouldn't mind to see everyone from the BOD down fired tomorrow. Honestly am beginning to think the only way to fix this is to move the Bombers to another city under private ownership.

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

I have seen Cal Murphy turn around a pitiful Bombers team in one year to go 9-9.I have seen Dave Ritchie do it in 2 years . Ditto for Kent Austin. The excuses are gone. We have just lost to a rookie HC and a HC that really is just GM in drag.....I'm sorry but an 0-3 or 0-4 start if MOS ain't gone it's going to get nasty....

ritchie turned it around after his first season. The 99 team played with a lot of fire at the end of the season. 

This team reminds me a lot of the 2k bomber team.  The big difference is that team had ritchie, and he had them play their hearts out. We dont have that now. This team has no heart, no fight. 

51 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

We need a QB that know how to pass the ball quick.

At this point, I dont care anymore.

Maybe trade Willy for Lemon.

Promote Nicholls and give Davis and Bennett some time.

I'd make that trade... Sask might afford the contract, we paid Willy a huge signing bonus I think

And I want them to throw in Alex Ongbongbemida just for the name

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I don't want lemon near this team. Dude just causes problems everywhere he goes. Send something to Ottawa for Burris 

Oh but we didn't want Burris because of attitude problems... just like we didn't want Odell or Hefney or JJ or Messam or anyone who ever showed emotion while playing... they all caused 'problems'

43 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Oh but we didn't want Burris because of attitude problems... just like we didn't want Odell or Hefney or JJ or Messam or anyone who ever showed emotion while playing... they all caused 'problems'

mike sellers, doug brown and juran bolden were all considered locker room problems. id take a look at lemon if the deal was right. Moving willy will leave us in a horrible position with the lesser version of him starting. 

I think I share the concerns many of us have......our oline struggles badly against the blitz, hell it struggles when there is a 4 man rush. Running up the gut doesn't work, period, and only leads to losses of both yards and players. If I was going to make a change, it would be the o'line coach. Additionally, I thought Lapo was going to change everything, and I'm not seeing that. It seems to me that we are way too predictable on offence. And finally, why does our secondary play so soft?? Can't we play more man to man??

5 hours ago, wbbfan said:

mike sellers, doug brown and juran bolden were all considered locker room problems. id take a look at lemon if the deal was right. Moving willy will leave us in a horrible position with the lesser version of him starting. 

Who could a lesser version of Willy be? Don Knotts?

8 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

We need a QB that know how to pass the ball quick.

At this point, I dont care anymore.

Maybe trade Willy for Lemon.

Promote Nicholls and give Davis and Bennett some time.

I'm not giving up on Willy, just talking out loud. How about prying Travis Lulay out of BC? Or is he damaged goods?

He has great Chemistry with Harris.

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I'm not giving up on Willy, just talking out loud. How about prying Travis Lulay out of BC? Or is he damaged goods?

Willy isn't fast enough mentally or physically to be a starter in this league. Lulay might benefit from a change of scene but we need a long term solution at QB. Willy should be benched in favour of Nichols and, down the road, if Nichols, who is quicker and more mobile, can't succeed with this Lapo offence then at least give Davis and Bennett some reps before we blow everything up and start all over in 2017.

A few years ago when Willy first got here and had a rough stretch of games a player on another team that had just beaten the stuffing out of us commented that playing against Willy was easy because all you have to do was" pressure him he can't read defense's " wish i could remember the player who said that because what he said back then is still true today and nothing has changed.

21 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Kind of reminds me of the scenario when they traded Brock to Hamilton for Clements.  Brock was a great QB but he never managed to win anything, whereas Clements was less skilled but a better game manager with a previous GC ring in his pocket.  The results were immediate as Clements led the Bombers to their first GC victory since 1962.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

QB depth remains pivotal in this league. Even early on as demonstrated in Ottawa and Hamilton. I have no belief that BC would even entertain the notion of trading Lulay. Ironic that there has been little or no mention of inserting Nichols into a game even for a series or two? Why did we even sign him if people want to immediately bypass him ?

after they let the time run out at half without scoring my patience has run pretty damn dry. Not completely, but I would really like to see Nichols have some time when Willy struggles to move the ball. I'm not saying that it was Willys fault for that half time fiasco either. Just saying the team needs to be shook up. There seems to be no life, no heart nothing. And it's painful to watch.

Letting the time run out like that, speaks volumes about how much MOS/LAPO/HALL and ultimately Willy is in control. Absolutely no excuse to let that happen (again). Tired of seeing mental mistakes like that in a 3rd year coach/team. I honestly couldn't believe it when I was watching.