No more patience. ....

bb1

On 7/2/2016 at 8:10 AM, bustamente said:

A few years ago when Willy first got here and had a rough stretch of games a player on another team that had just beaten the stuffing out of us commented that playing against Willy was easy because all you have to do was" pressure him he can't read defense's " wish i could remember the player who said that because what he said back then is still true today and nothing has changed.

you would think though that after two years, going on three, that after watching game film with Willy that the coaches would have grasped that Willy can't read defenses and made the call to go with someone else.  I just don't buy this.  

Much easier solution - have Orridge institute the "Bomber" rule - all teams that play Winnipeg can only rush three guys.  After we win the Cup, go back to bringing the house, and we wait another 25 years for the next Orridge rule to kick in.

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Reading the D isn't Willy's problem. Getting the ball out fast enough and accurate enough maybe but it's not the reading. He makes good decisions I find it is the execution that sometimes fails. I think he is just a bit gun-shy after all of the hits he has taken

he only has time for 10 yard or less passes at best of times before the 4th though.