Which week does O'Shea get canned?

Brandon

Just now, Logan007 said:

Yup.  

Fyi this isn't a fun thread, it's just another negative thread that pushes away good posters and invites the idiots that just come here to complain. 

I couldn't hear your post over the sound of your empty pom poms. 

Seriously. Legit question. Let people discuss it. 

I say after week six when we're 1-5

3 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Yup.  

Fyi this isn't a fun thread, it's just another negative thread that pushes away good posters and invites the idiots that just come here to complain. 

Also .... don't blame me.  When the team wins the forums clearly are thriving...  when they play games like they have in week one and two.   What positives can you really talk about?  

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

with the dung comes the flies. feels bad man. Talent wise i feel like we arent far off at all. 

How do u figure?   We are horrible on defence and can stop a pass rush worse ****.   

Coaching?  Nope.   It's all players.   

Bring in in muamba and over pay for an international onlineman.

51 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Might as well have some fun on these boards!  

Which week does O'Shea get canned and Lapo gets promoted as interim HC?

My guess is week 6 !  

End of season, and perhaps not even then.

Fans show up in Winnipeg no matter how bad the team plays so there is no accountability on a government run effort like the Bombers.

The fans in Winnipeg are not very sophisticated and think a team like this is high quality. The acceptance they have for Team Garbage is why they have garbage year in and year out. Watch the posts on here saying how excellent this team is in a day or two... 

47 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Yup.  

So the positrons are going to run off the people whose comments they don't like? If that happens this place will just die out.

Yah this raw raw bullshit is useless.    Accept the team for what it is, a hot pile of ****, and talk about how where we can fix it.   Seriously other teams can rebound in a year,.  We can't do it in five.

keep oshea, the talent isn't here so fire Walters and bring some better talent it 

This is not the season for positive versus negative...

Looking back, the Mike Kelly positrons had some points - we had a good D, Kelly found some gems and some stinkers... cut all our vets in favour of new talent

Mack recruited some talent but wouldn't use FA, cut all our vets in favour of new talent - still some fair debate on either side

Walters - opposite of Joe Mack, can only bring in talent thru FA... but we're still cutting our vets, still have no OL, still have no QB

I saw no positives tonight.  Like nothing to build on for this season...

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

This is not the season for positive versus negative...

Looking back, the Mike Kelly positrons had some points - we had a good D, Kelly found some gems and some stinkers... cut all our vets in favour of new talent

Mack recruited some talent but wouldn't use FA, cut all our vets in favour of new talent - still some fair debate on either side

Walters - opposite of Joe Mack, can only bring in talent thru FA... but we're still cutting our vets, still have no OL, still have no QB

I saw no positives tonight.  Like nothing to build on for this season...

We're the best garbage time team in the league so far!

7 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

12 wins, 26 losses with a 7 and 25 record after a 5-1 start seems to indicate that coaching is an issue.

Or lack of talent. My the team is playing hard to the last minute and there are no stupid taking a knee moments.   There is a shortage of talent on the DL,OL,secondary, so that's all on the go.   Walters should be fired and hope someone can be brought in to sign better players.   

Walters has helped with singing free agents, but failed miserably at fixing the weak online.   How many times did I watch our cline get held up and Mitchell just sat back their waiting for someone to come open.   Then their dline just drills our online back into the pockets.

the only time willy had any type of time was when cgy only rushed three, then he threw for huge yardage and on target passes and moved the ball.   Why don't we run double type ends to give max pass protection?