Game Day - Wpg vs Montreal

4 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

which chant? There are plenty of possibilities. In our house whenever someone makes a concentration mistake it's "Stupid sexy ..."

Flanders hair is pretty epic too but the girls in the house are cheering for Richards to grow back.   

23 hours ago, Noeller said:

Curious -- what, specifically, concerned you about the OL from last night? 

Injuries. Keeping down already and we all know about Neufeld.

22 minutes ago, J5V said:

Injuries. Keeping down already and we all know about Neufeld.

Although; 

" Couture will likely play an important role on the Bombers’ O-line from the outset; if not as a starter then as a much-needed national in the rotation. Couture has played every position on the offensive line and while the Bombers will be patient with his development, he’ll be ready to contribute if needed." 

“He’s going to get a chance to get lots of reps,” said Walters. “He’ll push all the guys that are here, he’ll come in and learn and he’ll develop.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost
incomplete entry

12 hours ago, johnzo said:

Full game on youtube for your armchair coaching pleasure:

Thanks for this Johnzo.

I figured it was Anderson that was the one that didn't run that punt return back very well.  I still think Flanders will win the PR spot over him.  We'll see after next game.

20 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Hens love roosters, geese love ganders everybody else loves Tim Flanders

That's too long.  I love it and Flanders did look good to me too, but the guys who make beer snakes would never be able to get that line out without forgetting halfway through what they were doing. 

Edited by Fan Boy
alcohol based memory loss

9 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Thanks for getting this up so quickly.  You're providing a service that the CFL should be providing on their website.

Wouldn't surprise me if they can't. With the amount of money TSN is paying to air the games, I'd expect something in their preventing the games being made available through any other means outside of TSN. 

3 minutes ago, brett_c_b said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they can't. With the amount of money TSN is paying to air the games, I'd expect something in their preventing the games being made available through any other means outside of TSN. 

Yah, I'm aware of the legalities, still the goal should be to promote the game as much as possible.

5 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

what's the latest on Keeping?

“I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN, MAN. I TOLD MYSELF, ‘I’M NOT GETTING CARTED OFF THE FIELD IF IT’S THE LAST TIME I’M EVER OUT HERE. GET YOUR ASS UP’.” -- Keeping, to Darren Cameron, after the game...  That's a man, right there. Cameron says: "That's a guy you win championships with...and for...."