Draft predictions.

The cfl draft is any thing but predictable but I thought it might be fun to take some shots in the dark. Does the first over all pick get traded? Who goes first? Who do the blue take?

Im guessing the first over all pick doesnt get traded. Im thinking st.john goes first over all. I think the bombers take gagnon with our first pick in the 2nd. (hope as much as think) Im also gonna say ottawa gambles and takes onyemata's rights. 

No. Riders take the pick and I'll agree with St John. The bombers will take an OL at 9 or 10 and maybe a guy like Loffler or Singleton if he's there with their other pick (9 or 10)

I think the Bombers might use a pick on Onyemata. I will say that regardless of who the bombers take at 9 or 10, some people will complain about it lol. Seems to be a yearly ritual of sorts. 

30 minutes ago, Goalie said:

No. Riders take the pick and I'll agree with St John. The bombers will take an OL at 9 or 10 and maybe a guy like Loffler or Singleton if he's there with their other pick (9 or 10)

I think the Bombers might use a pick on Onyemata. I will say that regardless of who the bombers take at 9 or 10, some people will complain about it lol. Seems to be a yearly ritual of sorts. 

now that is the safest bet in the cfl draft xD some people will be up set with our pick

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

My prediction is that no matter who gets picks some people will complain about it and pine for someone still on the board. What do I win cause you all know it's going to happen.

3 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Rider season tickets. ;)

How about a mod admin job on riderfans.

like Noeller, cant say i know enough about the kids eligible to make an educated guess, I just hope we pick good and will be interested to learn about the kids coming into camp.

while im not feeling to confident on the supplemental draft based on our track record (of course waggoners not a write of yet) anyone know when we find out whose available for that?

(No) Crazy trade year...

Sask keeps 1st overall, take St.John

Ottawa (from Montreal) - Singleton

BC - Vaillancourt

Tor - Timmis

Ham - Gagnon 

Cal - Corney

Montreal (from Ottawa) - Brian Jones

Esks - Loffler

Wpg - Butcher

Wpg - Couture

Montreal -Lauzon-Seguin

Wally suckers Ham into trading up for Van Gyslwyk

Toronto - Revenberg

BC (from Ham) - Thompson

Cal - Tevaun Smith

Montreal (from Ottawa) - Colquhon

Eskimos - Guy

... and that's exactly what will happen.  (And) Again.

Edited by Floyd

I'd like the Bombers to take their highest rated OL and Corney if he's available at 9 & 10. Corney has put up unreal testing numbers, and performed well against big schools last year in college. Give him a year or two to learn from Westerman and it might not matter if we ever see Mulumba in Blue & Gold.

35 minutes ago, nate007 said:

I'd like the Bombers to take their highest rated OL and Corney if he's available at 9 & 10. Corney has put up unreal testing numbers, and performed well against big schools last year in college. Give him a year or two to learn from Westerman and it might not matter if we ever see Mulumba in Blue & Gold.

Exactly what I'm hoping also.

37 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Are they actually starting the draft at 7pm tonight?  Don't they normally start at around 11am or 12pm?  Did something change? 

Last year moved to prime time for the first time. 

Riders saying they'd like to move down but asking price is high... 

O line and Singleton is my guess...although I do like the trade Floyd mentioned...9 and 19 for Demski and Lauzon -Seguin...We would certainly be ahead of the game there but Jones would have to be in a very generous mood and the football gods would have to smile on us big-time.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

O line and Singleton is my guess...although I do like the trade Floyd mentioned...9 and 19 for Demski and Lauzon -Seguin...We would certainly be ahead of the game there but Jones would have to be in a very generous mood and the football gods would have to smile on us big-time.

Actually meant just Demski and then Sask takes Lauzon-Sequin...

10 hours ago, Floyd said:

Crazy trade year...

Sask keeps 1st overall, take St.John

Ottawa trades 7 and 16 with Montreal for 2nd and 29th and takes Singleton

BC - Vaillancourt

Tor - Timmis

Ham - Gagnon 

Cal - Loffler

Montreal (from Ottawa) - Brian Jones

Esks - Dillon Guy

Bombers trade 9th and 19th to Sask for Demski - Sask takes Lauzon-Sequin

Wpg - Couture

Montreal - Colquhoun

Wally suckers Ham into trading up for Van Gyslwyk

Toronto - Revenberg

BC (from Ham) - Butcher

Cal - Tevaun Smith

Montreal - Grozman

Eskimos - Thompson

... and that's exactly what will happen.

You forgot Corney.