Donald Trump

Blueballz

1 minute ago, Jacquie said:

And just like that the votes from California come in and Clinton is in the lead.

and I still think she will win, but I would hope the fact that it wasn't a run-away win will wake up some of the more arrogant dinks in the DNC that have lead such a crooked campaign, starting with stabbing Bernie Sanders in the back and acting like such sanctimonious arseholes.

21 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

The people who would leave the US because of Trump would likely support Trudeau.

and then they would see what he stands for and go "OH NO!!!" and turn right back around.  Watch the movie "Blue State" sometime.  Winnipeg is featured prominently.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

Site is back up.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That's not true. One is a qualified intelligent person that a lot of people disagree with politically. The other is an obnoxious unqualified racist mysognistic idiot. 

LOL - good grief have you drunk the Kool-Aid.  Clinton is a liar and a complete fraud.  And the American people, the ones who actually have a dog in this fight, have seen this.  I get it that Trump is awful, and I don't support him, but calling Hillary "qualified" really betrays your misunderstanding of the palpable disgust the American people have for the establishment in the US.  I've been in the US a lot in the past few months and so many people were just fed up with the current establishment and also being called all kinds of names like "bigot", racist and misogynist by PC morons because they don't vote Democrat.  In a lot of ways the sanctimonious Democrats were their own worst enemies.

Hey KBF... are you a native American or are you a son or grandson of an immigrant? Just a question. I'd suspect because you are Canadian you are related to immigrants. Ask yourself if this was 50 60 75 years ago... what would your ancestors think? What would they think about a racist Hitler part 2 who wants to boot them out 

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hey KBF... are you a native American or are you a son or grandson of an immigrant? Just a question. I'd suspect because you are Canadian you are related to immigrants. Ask yourself if this was 50 60 75 years ago... what would your ancestors think? What would they think about a racist Hitler part 2 who wants to boot them out 

Hey Goalie - you need to cool off bud.  I am not a Trump fan and I actually think Clinton is going to pull this out. I just think that Clinton has snowed a lot of you into thinking she is some kind of super star on the PC front, when in fact she is a lying sack of crap.