Donald Trump

Blueballz

lol.... is that "chemical Ali" ?

Edward Bernays

"“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What a ridiculous election lol'

That FBI director is looking at Hatch violations.  What was he thinking?  Well, probably thinking he would try and **** Hilary. 

That's a pretty reasonable guess on what he was thinking.

He's going to be in trouble. There's a story coming out now that he opposed naming Russia as meddling in the election b/c it's too close to the election date, but saw fit to release the information about Clinton's emails three weeks later.

Edited by sweep the leg

3 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

This one doesn't even make sense. Why is this kid scared there's going to be another war? Why does a Trump presidency mean there's less chance of a war?

Just more irrational anti-Clinton nonsense.  I guess there arent enough real reasons to dislike a Clinton victory... lol

13 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

That's a pretty reasonable guess on what he was thinking.

He's going to be in trouble. There's a story coming out now that he opposed naming Russia as meddling in the election b/c it's too close to the election date, but saw fit to release the information about Clinton's emails three weeks later.

I dont think he can even get by saying it was his duty or whatever, because his letter was so silly and pointless.  Its always possible these are the smoking guns on Clinton.  But they could be emails already reviewed.  They could be emails that are an issue for Huma but not Hilary.  The fact is, he wrote a letter in such a way to cause the most damaging speculation.

And whether you like or dislike Hilary, that's tremendously wrong of a federal employee in his position.  Its now all about the rhetoric, not the facts.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump go into a bakery.
As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her pocket.
She says to Donald, "See how clever I am?
The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie." I will definitely win the election.
The Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and
deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."
Donald goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will
show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry.
Trump swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one.
Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too. The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the pastries?" Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket".

Edited by kelownabomberfan

CNN has severed ties with the Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, after hacked emails from WikiLeaks showed that she shared questions for CNN-sponsored candidate events in advance with friends on Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Ms. Brazile, a veteran political analyst for the network, was already on leave from CNN since becoming interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. On Monday, CNN said it had accepted her formal resignation on Oct. 14.

“We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor,” Lauren Pratapas, a network spokeswoman, said in a statement.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0

When it rains it pours I guess.  Crooked Hillary strikes again.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

http://www.steynonline.com/7577/occam-weiner

Happy Halloweiner, the night when Anthony Weiner's undead penis rises from its grave to bite Hillary's campaign. The stroking dead is apparently impervious to silver bullets or garlic, and unlike vampires it does show up in photographs, on cell phones across the globe.

So in the final week of the campaign the plot twists arrange themselves in a remarkably straightforward manner. The FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation - because it's a criminal enterprise: if you give a million bucks to the the Clintons' charity, sixty grand goes to charity and the remaining 940,000 goes to fund the lifestyles of Bill, Hillary, Chelsea and their various malodorous associates - Sid Blumenthal, Terry McAuliffe, etc.

For four years, however, those donations also bought you access to the US Secretary of State. That's why Mrs Clinton and her coterie - Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and the other supposed "government employees" - determined to use a private server. Because the pay-for-play was so unsubtle you couldn't have it sitting on State Department emails destined for the National Archives.

We now learn that the FBI are looking into 650,000 emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop, a machine Huma Abedin has told friends she never used - as you wouldn't, if your spouse had the habits Mr Weiner has. 650,000 emails is at least 20 times the number Mrs Clinton originally turned over to the government - or approximately a thousand emails per day for two years, so Weiner would have to be sexting his spambot penis to an underage girl every minute-and-a-half to rack up that total. Which would be impressive even for him. Instead, the metadata indicates that thousands and thousands of those emails were sent either to or from Mrs Clinton's private server. And she seems unlikely to be that interested in Anthony Weiner's penis.

In 2011, he was a man of power: an influential seven-term member of the House of Representatives.

By 2013, he was a man intent on returning to power: a candidate for the New York mayoral race.

By 2015, he was a man excluded from power himself but with proximity to power: the spouse of the closest confidante of the soon-to-be most powerful woman in the world.

By August 2016, he was a man removed even from proximity to power: after the publication of photographs he'd sexted showing himself with an erection while in bed with their infant child, Huma dumped him. The last time I saw him he was sitting opposite me on a Fox Business show: he was just another schlub shooting the breeze with cable-news Z-list losers like Steyn.

But it got worse. A month later, he was a man under investigation for the one sexual predilection to which even Democrats still attach some stigma: The Daily Mail in London (because it would be unreasonable to expect Mrs Clinton's court eunuchs in the American media to note such things) reported that he had been sexting with a 15-year-old girl.

Huma and Weiner are so close to the Clintons that they were (see picture above) married by Bill. To the casual observer, Mr Weiner was merely the Mini-Me to Bill Clinton's distinguishing characteristics. Alas, he lacked the Clintons' luck, and never enjoyed the same level of protection. It's not unreasonable to conclude that, somewhere in the latter stages of this bumpy half-decade descent, Anthony Weiner decided it might be prudent to have an insurance policy. Powerline's John Hinderaker applies Occam's razor:

His career is over, and he is a laughingstock. His wife, on the other hand, is just one degree of separation from great power, perhaps the next president. Do the math. And Weiner has had a lot of time on his hands lately. He may have thought that keeping a trove of communications between his wife and Hillary Clinton would afford him protection against criminal prosecution. Or he may have said to himself, if I am going down, I am taking Huma and her g*****n boss with me. Of course, that only works if he thinks there is something discreditable in those communications. He would know that better than we do.

Trump getting really desperate here:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/gop-congressmen-constitutional-crisis/?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

Why doesn't anyone ask these morons why there would be a constitutional crises in the event of illegalities by a President?  It's spelled out pretty clearly.

Pretty rich of a guy with a plethora of accusations about sexual assault to talk about this.  The winner will be the person who comes out of the mud the least dirty.

The FBI is not investigating the Clinton Foundation:

On the campaign trail today, Donald Trump touted allegations about the Clinton Foundation that reliable sources say are false and ill-informed.

“It was reported last night that the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s pay-for-play corruption,” the Republican presidential nominee said today in Jacksonville, Florida, during his first rally of the day. “The investigation is described as a high priority. It’s far-reaching and has been going on for more than one year. It was reported that an avalanche of information is coming in. The FBI agents say their investigation is likely to yield an indictment.”

ABC News sources, however, indicated those statements — and the Fox News reports they’re based on — are inaccurate and without merit.

Investigators and higher-ups have continued to discuss the matter, but there has been no change in posture, sources said. Authorities still believe there is no evidence of wrongdoing, and they do not believe there is a sufficient reason to pursue charges, according to the sources.

Rest of article here: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-claims-evidence-fbis-clinton-foundation-probe-impressive/story?id=43282736

Edited by Jacquie

From CNN:

Melania Trump says she'd work to improve a social media culture that has gotten "too mean and too tough" -- riddled with insults based on "looks and intelligence" -- if she becomes first lady.

But she didn't make any mention of the Twitter activities of her husband, Donald Trump, who has relentlessly attacked his political foes, journalists, critics and other entertainers for years with demeaning comments based on their appearances and intelligence.

Rest of article at http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/03/politics/melania-trump-speech-pennsylvania/index.html

Trump is definitely feeling good after the FBI stepped in with a hail Mary pass.  His plan seems to simply lie about Clinton and hope as much of it sticks as possible.  If he wasnt already an unqualified idiot, his recent nonsense would disqualify him in my eyes. 

Him trotting out his wife to speak about bullying is gall.  I assume if he wins he will appoint himself special advisor on women's rights. 

Media loving this though.  Creates a race and drama.