Donald Trump

Blueballz

18 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I am still trying to figure out what his New and improved economic plan is. Please inform me- but only if it is a viable one and not empty rhetoric to appease the masses like "Lock her up!"

Rape the environment via the energy sector and dictate terms on imported goods. He controls the house and the senate it won't be hard.

8 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Rape the environment via the energy sector.

That is certainly an improvement, cuz **** the environment(!) amirite?

8 minutes ago, pigseye said:

dictate terms on imported goods. He controls the house and the senate it won't be hard.

I don't think this is going to work. He can't unilaterally dictate the terms on imported goods... 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

11 minutes ago, pigseye said:

You do realize he's a Democrat? He only ran as a Republican because he knew he could get elected that way.

Democrat, republican, independent- he is still a terrible person.

I am not blindly going by party lines- If it was Kaisic Vs Clinton, I would have hoped Kaisic to be elected. And in that scenario- I would have lambasted people who voted for Clinton, because it is the choice you make between the two decisions that count. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

8 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

That is certainly an improvement, cuz **** the environment(!) amirite?

I don't think this is going to work. He can't unilaterally dictate the terms on imported goods... 

It's the USA they can pretty much do what they want, which is his strategy, looking after American interests first.

7 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Love watching those losers throw their tantrums because Trumps not their President, it reminds me of that large Republican riot 8 years ago when Obama first won the Oval Office ... oh ya that never happened.

Yeah, there were no names thrown at Obama when he won. The Republicans welcomed him with open arms.

As much as I think he's a slimeball, Michael Moore called it and also seems to understand why the vote went how it did. Without calling those who voted for Trump terrible people (really, almost 1/2 the country are terrible people?).

http://globalnews.ca/news/3057433/michael-moore-was-right-about-a-donald-trump-victory-and-now-he-has-a-plan/?utm_source=Other&utm_medium=MostPopular&utm_campaign=2014

10 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

As much as I think he's a slimeball, Michael Moore called it and also seems to understand why the vote went how it did. Without calling those who voted for Trump terrible people (really, almost 1/2 the country are terrible people?).

http://globalnews.ca/news/3057433/michael-moore-was-right-about-a-donald-trump-victory-and-now-he-has-a-plan/?utm_source=Other&utm_medium=MostPopular&utm_campaign=2014

Hard to believe that some people just don't get this?

27 minutes ago, Brain said:

US Population: 318.9M
Trump votes: 59.8M
18.75% are at least ok with voting for someone who is a terrible person

Hillary votes: 59.8 million (Trump was actually 59.6), so total votes cast = 119.4 million/318.9 million = 37.4% of total citizens voted, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM voted for a terrible person.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Hillary votes: 59.8 million (Trump was 59.6), so total votes cast = 119.4 million/318.9 million = 37.4% of total citizens voted, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM voted for a terrible person.

Not true. How many voted for the libertarian or green or independent?  Don't exclude those votes.

:)

They have the right to protest all they want but the best way to get the person you want in office is to vote. Sounds like a lot of Hillary's supporters let her down and Trump's showed up in spades. Don't agree with Michael Moore often but he said the Dems didn't take Trump's campaign seriously enough. Not a Trump fan and it  seemed like both sides urged voters to get out to vote, so maybe the constant ridicule of Trump by Hillary, Obama, SNL, much of the media etc convinced some of their own voters in the process that their participation on Election Day wasn't needed? 

Edited by IC Khari

Just now, IC Khari said:

They have the right to protest all they want but the best way to get the person you want in office is to vote. Sounds like a lot of Hillary's supporters let her down and Trump's showed up in spades. Don't agree with Michael Moore often but he said the Dems didn't take Trump's campaign seriously enough.  

Totally agree. The DNC machine failed them.

Here's a site to turn the stomachs of Social Justice Warriors everywhere:

But who is Trump pointing at?  Why Obama's over-joyed staffers, of course, who are so happy to see a peaceful transition of power....

HA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA I can't stop laughing at this picture.... :)

http://www.youngcons.com/photo-of-white-house-staff-waiting-to-greet-trump-today-is-nothing-short-of-stunning/

EDIT - I can't seem to post pictures anymore.  What's that about?

Edited by kelownabomberfan

34 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

They have the right to protest all they want but the best way to get the person you want in office is to vote. Sounds like a lot of Hillary's supporters let her down and Trump's showed up in spades. Don't agree with Michael Moore often but he said the Dems didn't take Trump's campaign seriously enough. Not a Trump fan and it  seemed like both sides urged voters to get out to vote, so maybe the constant ridicule of Trump by Hillary, Obama, SNL, much of the media etc convinced some of their own voters in the process that their participation on Election Day wasn't needed? 

The Dems couldn't attack him on the issues because their policies have failed badly over the past 8 years, especially with the middle class. All they could do was hammer away on his character but in the end it wasn't enough in the swing states where it mattered.