Loyalty vs. Negatron

BigBlue

A Donald Trump to fix our problems. That made me spit out my brocoli. You mean walk away from the mistakes and borrow money from his dad. I think we have had a bunch of Donald Trump know nothings already. 

Well Hillary Clinton would put the Bombers in such debt we would never recover from it .... who can make the Bombers great again?

And this is different than the current situation how exactly!?  

Or change it to... those who think things are always so bad and those who think things are never as bad as some others make it out to be.. Long title but pretty much..

I'm with Noeller on this one... Things are never as bad as some make it out to be, they aren't as good as some make it out to be either... 

Sure they have, just some refuse to see what they have done. I'm starting to change my tune on Walters because the lack of talent on the team is somewhat shocking actually, the lack of depth... but... to say they have done nothing is just bullcrap. 

I'm not even sure what Millers job is, he's the president and he's done lots to try and improve the game day experience, isn't that his job? His job isn't really the onfield product, that's Walters job. If any of them shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt at this moment, it's walters. 

I'm sick of the loyalty vs Negatron bullshit. We're all fans of the team. Its fine to be critical as IMO totally deserved 21-50 the past 4 seasons. Its fine to be a cheerleader.

And again it's not about being negative or being positive, it's about going full *****, which is bad. You never go full *****. 

Yes, there's so much to be excited about!

Now that the season is over (no playoffs, but we can't expect everything can we?).... I can't wait for next season!

such a great foundation we have here. Just a few tweeks here and there!

:rolleyes:

Need a separate site section, for "positive thinking" posters....all the criticism of negativity is upsetting me.

“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.” -- Douglas H. Everett 

Sure they have, just some refuse to see what they have done. I'm starting to change my tune on Walters because the lack of talent on the team is somewhat shocking actually, the lack of depth... but... to say they have done nothing is just bullcrap.

I'm not even sure what Millers job is, he's the president and he's done lots to try and improve the game day experience, isn't that his job? His job isn't really the onfield product, that's Walters job. If any of them shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt at this moment, it's walters.

Well I think if any of the deserve the benefit it's Walters at least he has brought in a QB that we can win with.Oh well ☺

Not when that QB can't finish a season and has limited talent to throw to. Every GM has brought in one or two good players but what we should be using to judge Walters (and the scouts) is the overall talent and depth and that has not improved in the entire time Walters has been involved with player personnel. Having patience or giving the benefit of the doubt really isn't going to improve anything ... unless we are on the 25 year building plan.