would you make this trade?

Owens is beat up. He's getting old approaching his mid 30's & he might have a season or 2 left. Chick is in his 30's as well. He's not the same player he was even 2 years ago.

But we need them for our playoff run, both have rings, could be just the veteran leadership we are missing. :)

Denmark for chad owens (straight up or with something give or take to make it fair trade)

Wild for Chick? (Same as above)

My thinking is owens isnt having his best year, nor is denmark, but both can be explosive as well as owens improving our return game imo.

Love wild as I do denmark but we are pretty deep at lb and need a rush end opposite to westerman.

thoughts?

Interesting thought but no. I see Denmark and Wild as long-term Bombers. If anything I want to lock them up. 

Denmark for chad owens (straight up or with something give or take to make it fair trade)

My thinking is owens isnt having his best year, nor is denmark, but both can be explosive as well as owens improving our return game imo.

Love wild as I do denmark but we are pretty deep at lb and need a rush end opposite to westerman.

thoughts?

Interesting thought but no. I see Denmark and Wild as long-term Bombers. If anything I want to lock them up. 

Both are locked up. 

thoughts?

If you were going to throw in a draft pick or two to get Chick and Owens you would have gotten full marks from the Tamen School of Roster Management.  As it is, trading younger guys for older ones only gets you part marks.  Make sure that when you sign Owens and Chick you really front load their contracts too because... "F" the future.

thoughts?

Both are locked up. 

Excellent. I knew Denmark was but was unsure about Wild. 

thoughts?

Both are locked up.

Excellent. I knew Denmark was but was unsure about Wild.
Wild is here for 2 years after this season.

We're 4 - 10, I'd do both those trades and a few more:

Demond Washington for footballs

Greg Peach for water bottles

Chevy Walker for tape

you get the idea.

I like Washington so I wouldn't trade him... but that's petty good value for the other two...

Apparently our asking price for Walker was too steep.

We're 4 - 10, I'd do both those trades and a few more:

Demond Washington for footballs

Greg Peach for water bottles

Chevy Walker for tape

you get the idea.

I like Washington so I wouldn't trade him... but that's petty good value for the other two...

Apparently our asking price for Walker was too steep.

I'd try to get draft picks for all of them. You can always bundle draft picks when making deals for players. Sometimes it makes the difference.

I've been hard on Owen most of his career. I honestly think he's been overrated for most of it. Last nights catch though...WOW. What a beauty. Saying that, I still wouldn't want him. Even just to sign him as a free agent. The guy has been making far too many mistakes this year. K well maybe as a free agent signing...but it'd have to be for cheap.