Montreal Suck, BC Suck, We Suck ...

IC Khari

Its not going to make Alouette fans any happier, but I don't think that the short week is any excuse. They are a bad team. Period. They now have a coach whose record is mediocre at best, no established quarterback and then they lost what, two? three? starters in their defensive backfield. And then Burris decided that this was going to be the best game he pitched in years.

Seems nobody wants that last playoff spot....

What makes this season so frustrating is another year of what ifs... what if we changed the OC in the offseason and had a competent offense... maybe Drew stays healthy (or doesn't suffer the major injury)... maybe we beat Calgary in the game we gifted them... maybe we beat Toronto in that close game when Marve started.... maybe we show some signs of life against a bad Montreal team two weeks ago...

I am still convinced that with some better coaching (specifically better offensive schemes) we have a 10-win team here.... unfortunately, that's not that case...

Seems nobody wants that last playoff spot....

What makes this season so frustrating is another year of what ifs... what if we changed the OC in the offseason and had a competent offense... maybe Drew stays healthy (or doesn't suffer the major injury)... maybe we beat Calgary in the game we gifted them... maybe we beat Toronto in that close game when Marve started.... maybe we show some signs of life against a bad Montreal team two weeks ago...

I am still convinced that with some better coaching (specifically better offensive schemes) we have a 10-win team here.... unfortunately, that's not that case...

Good post. I agree.

Montreal with Cato = Winnipeg with Brohm. The guy has gone off-track.

With a QB that only attempts 17 passes in a game you ain't going to get far.

Then add the injuries, a short week and this is what you get.

The Als O-line looked similar to the Bombers O-line on a really bad day as well, so that isn't helping Cato either.

With Willy maybe 8-10 or 9-9. No knock on Willy as he's a good qb but this team still has a lot of holes. He can't elevate this team anymore than that. Our National talent still isn't where it should be & Walters hasn't brought in enough quality International players.

Willy is a big piece of the puzzle making us an eventual winner. But like every unfinished jig saw puzzle there's still a lot of pieces that need to be put together. I'd say were 1/2 of the way there... Annnnd.... I don't think we have the people in charge to finish it. But that's just me. ;)

Willy is a big piece of the puzzle making us an eventual winner. But like every unfinished jig saw puzzle there's still a lot of pieces that need to be put together. I'd say were 1/2 of the way there... Annnnd.... I don't think we have the people in charge to finish it. But that's just me. ;)

Pretty much the only true thing you've said in unnecessary back-to-back posts....

Pretty much the only true thing you've said in unnecessary back-to-back posts....

Well, with all due respect & I do respect what you have to say, you're no more of an expert here than I am. You think the Bombers are a winning team if Willy plays every game. I don't agree for reasons already stated. But that's okay as both our opinions carry the same weight here. You very well could be right & I'm wrong. I won't deny it. 

This has to be a package deal- Bellefeuille, O'Shea and the O-line coach. Who made the decision to keep starting Hajrullahu even though he has been getting worse and worse throughout the season? Another bad personnel decision in a long string of them.