JFG placed on 6 game IR

gbill2004

Julian Feoli-Gudino placed on 6-Game Injured List. Looks like Kris Bastien in at wideout and Rory Kohlert moves inside to the slot. #Bombers

Waste of time, we don't need the ratio flexibility so why? If they don't have an import receiver better than Bastien I have some very serious questions to ask Kyle Walters. 

what-would-you-say-you-do-here.jpg

Your #Bombers wrap: Feoli-Gudino out for a while, Kris Bastien taking offensive reps at REC, Nick Moore good to go, Ian Wild on spec teams.

#Bombers have announced the release of International linebacker Carlton Littlejohn. Ian Wild can have his old No. 38 back.

That head shot on JFG should've been a penalty and disqualification for intent to injure. Refs missed it however.

i said the same thing.. Launched himself with his head down, deliberate attempt to spear with helmet.. The fact he launched directly into JFG's helmet is just further intent to injure.

That play happens every week in almost every game.  DB's using their helmets as weapons trying to intimidate receivers and RB's.  The officials rarely call a penalty unless the victim is a QB.

Yea, whatever happened to form tackling. And it's not just DB's, it happens at every position.

Coaching my 11 year old son and his teammates chest plate tackling with faces/chest up, ready position, buzz the feet, rips and wraps sends mixed messages when he sees what happens at this level as the up and coming CFL fan that he is.

Don't know if this article has been posted before but it discusses how football can learn from rugby when it comes to advanced tackling techniques.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/what-the-nfl-can-learn-from-rugby-1442335267

****, it was that cheap hit to the head that did it, I hate Montreal, they are and always have been the dirtiest team in the league.

Now, having vented, I was disappointed that in such a lopsided game, we too didn't take liberties, right there tells you there is something missing still from this team.

There are a lot of signals being given by this team that they have very low expectations.

Very disappointed that we have lost another quality player. And a sure-handed receiver to boot. I must say that between the atrocious camera angles and the dropped balls ( in the first half ) this was an extremely difficult game to watch. And now Calgary and Edmonton.......not very optimistic.

****, it was that cheap hit to the head that did it, I hate Montreal, they are and always have been the dirtiest team in the league.

Now, having vented, I was disappointed that in such a lopsided game, we too didn't take liberties, right there tells you there is something missing still from this team.

Winston Venable issues headshots to the following players in that game... that I can remember... The one to JFG... once to Bastien in the 2nd quarter... one to Matt Nichols (the penalty that negated the red zone pick) also in the second quarter... and one that he tried and missed on Marshall (actually can't remember who it was but I think it was Marshall) in the 4th quarter...

****, it was that cheap hit to the head that did it, I hate Montreal, they are and always have been the dirtiest team in the league.

Winston Venable issues headshots to the following players in that game... that I can remember... The one to JFG... once to Bastien in the 2nd quarter... one to Matt Nichols (the penalty that negated the red zone pick) also in the second quarter... and one that he tried and missed on Marshall (actually can't remember who it was but I think it was Marshall) in the 4th quarter...

Yet Jasper Simmons gets fined for a helmet hit.

What makes you think games aren't reviewed by the CFL. They are and teams submit specific plays to the CFL office for review as well.

If there is such a process, it is either restricted to egregious incidents or at random. The hit on JFG was only one example of deliberate intent that has gone unaddressed.

How about the No End call. Think that'll be reviewed? "Ooops! Sorry!"

What makes you think games aren't reviewed by the CFL. They are and teams submit specific plays to the CFL office for review as well.

If there is such a process, it is either restricted to egregious incidents or at random. The hit on JFG was only one example of deliberate intent that has gone unaddressed.

How about the No End call. Think that'll be reviewed? "Ooops! Sorry!"

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: