Bombers now with MOS like Jets with Noel ...

IC Khari

The OC is responsible for using Denmark the wrong way.

As the HC, I would expect him to correct that immediately, not let it drag on, we are at game 13 coming up. Also the quote in the paper from the Bomber player calling out the special teams guys for not selling out on those returns. The players clearly aren't buying in to the snake oil being offered to them.

As the HC, I would expect him to correct that immediately, not let it drag on, we are at game 13 coming up. Also the quote in the paper from the Bomber player calling out the special teams guys for not selling out on those returns. The players clearly aren't buying in to the snake oil being offered to them.

The players not buying into a coaches game plan on special teams reflects on players not listening.. Id liked to have seen this weeks ST practice sessions to see what exactly was believed to have gone wrong.

The players not buying into a coaches game plan on special teams reflects on players not listening.. Id liked to have seen this weeks ST practice sessions to see what exactly was believed to have gone wrong.
Only one practice this week. O'Shea wanted the players rested.

So you admit the players aren't listening to the coach, that's exactly the point.

Only one practice this week. O'Shea wanted the players rested.

Good thing they will be rested. I can recall how well they played in the game after the bye week. Maybe they can repeat that performance.

I think O'Shea would be a great coach for a veteran team, like Pinball was in TO. But I don't think he's the right coach for this Bomber team. This team needs a task master who can get the best out the talent we have. It's like that in every sport, if you're not as talented as your opponent, you can still limit your mistakes and take advantage of theirs, we have failed in that regard.

What if he is getting the best out of the talent we have? 

Clarence Denmark would disagree.

or is that a function of rookie qbs can't find Denmark? And let's be realistic here, this isn't the first time in his career that Denmark has done the inconsistent thing either. 

This team is horrible, as usual. I can't believe people in Wpg (from another thread) would rather watch the bombers get blown out by Calgary then watch Connor McDavid in the MTS center (though TBH haven't heard if McD is playing that game). 

If I'm going to game in Wpg on Friday night - it's not even a decision. Jets all the way.

It would be ridiculous not to have McDavid play road preseason games to have a better idea of how he stacks up against a roster at least resembling an NHL one.

But I digress.

I'm a season ticket holder, I'm not going because I don't have interest in rushing home and doing all the things I need to get organized before going to the game, just to watch a disappointment.

This team is horrible, as usual. I can't believe people in Wpg (from another thread) would rather watch the bombers get blown out by Calgary then watch Connor McDavid in the MTS center (though TBH haven't heard if McD is playing that game). 

If I'm going to game in Wpg on Friday night - it's not even a decision. Jets all the way.

Crazy thought... maybe some people are bigger football junkies than hockey fans?? NHL is barely on my radar (outside of Jets news) until after the super bowl...

Crazy thought... maybe some people are bigger football junkies than hockey fans?? NHL is barely on my radar (outside of Jets news) until after the super bowl...

This is it in a nutshell. If I had the choice, I would still rather watch the Bombers over an exhibition game in hockey - anytime. Connor McDavid and idol worshipping? Not a fan of that.

Honestly, I'm just a bigger fan of CFL than NHL. For me it's basically Curling/CFL, then NHL. I love hockey, don't get me wrong, but I'll always watch a Bombers game over any hockey game, and I'd watch any CFL game over a hockey game not featuring one of "my" teams...

I mean, do Jets fans not remember what that 2011 roster looked like?

It was basically ladd little and wheeler running things and that's it.. They had really bad goaltending and couldn't play D if their lives depended on it..

That roster was complete crap outside of maybe 5 or 6 players. 

Took Chevy a couple years, that's when guys like Scheif Trouba and Lowry started to make impacts, Actually last year was the first year all 3 were on the team and not surprisingly it was the best year

The Jets/Thrashers/ Bombers comparison kind or works well... It shows you that it actually does take time to build a roster..

In a way, the bombers canadian content cupboards were empty too, it takes time to build that up. 

I'm a fan of both NHL AND CFL but... the pre-season games mean absolutely nothing really so... i'll be watching the bombers this Friday for sure.

Just have a hard time getting excited to watch pre-season hockey... The bomber game means something, despite what some say and what most of us believe, the bombers aren't exactly done yet, the bomber games still mean something, the pre-season jets games... not so much. 

And in all seriousness, I'll probably tune in to the Jets game at times but... i don't really care about that game at all. 

McDavid? Big deal really, it's pre-season. If anything I'd love to see him getting hammered out there clean. 

You're also an Edmonton fan so your opinion isn't valid. 

I disagree completely. To you maybe, but take a poll in Winnipeg - go ahead. I know who'd win. But sorry to disappoint, a lot more Oiler fans in Saskatoon then there are in Wpg. The Oilers play the Wild on Saturday afternoon in Saskatoon, so my guess is that's where McDavid will play (McLellan already said McDavid won't play both games). But the star player in the NHL is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over the CFL. All I see here is people trying to sell their tickets at 1/2 face value  for a bomber game - with no takers (see the one super fan here looking for bomber tickets but not willing to pay face value). Fans were paying their own way to Pentiction just for a chance to see McDavid. 

'nuff said. 

I disagree completely. To you maybe, but take a poll in Winnipeg - go ahead. I know who'd win. But sorry to disappoint, a lot more Oiler fans in Saskatoon then there are in Wpg. The Oilers play the Wild on Saturday afternoon in Saskatoon, so my guess is that's where McDavid will play (McLellan already said McDavid won't play both games). But the star player in the NHL is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over the CFL. All I see here is people trying to sell their tickets at 1/2 face value for a bomber game - with no takers (see the one super fan here looking for bomber tickets but not willing to pay face value). Fans were paying their own way to Pentiction just for a chance to see McDavid.

'nuff said.

you have a problem with me looking for tickets to a bomber game for cheap? Pretty dickish comment.

For the record ive seen a total of 5 people selling tickets and 2 are at face value. im a member of 5 cfl and bomber fb groups and the forums so your info... as per usual.. is flawed.

McDavid might be a good player. .. he might not be, that's too early to decide buy calling him a star player when he hasn't played one meaningful game is a joke. Crosby is a star player. Ovi is a star player. Toews is a star player. McDavid? He's all hype right now. Has proven nothing

Coach just not getting the best out of the players, system just not working. We need a Paul Maurice type CFL HC. Someone wiith experience who knows how to implement a winning system/attitude. Anyone else see this parallel?

Noel got some production out his players and was able to get certain things in check. MOS seems to be unable to do many things, such as get control of undisciplined play or make changes in play as the game goes on.

I disagree completely. To you maybe, but take a poll in Winnipeg - go ahead. I know who'd win. But sorry to disappoint, a lot more Oiler fans in Saskatoon then there are in Wpg. The Oilers play the Wild on Saturday afternoon in Saskatoon, so my guess is that's where McDavid will play (McLellan already said McDavid won't play both games). But the star player in the NHL is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over the CFL. All I see here is people trying to sell their tickets at 1/2 face value for a bomber game - with no takers (see the one super fan here looking for bomber tickets but not willing to pay face value). Fans were paying their own way to Pentiction just for a chance to see McDavid.

'nuff said.

you have a problem with me looking for tickets to a bomber game for cheap? Pretty dickish comment.

For the record ive seen a total of 5 people selling tickets and 2 are at face value. im a member of 5 cfl and bomber fb groups and the forums so your info... as per usual.. is flawed.

Really Spuds? How is it flawed? First off, it's not a 'dickish' comment. It's fact. Period. YOU take it any way YOU want. What, feeling 'guilty' now. Tell me where I'm wrong, go ahead. A buddy of mine has 3 pairs of Oilers seaons tickets. It's an investment, he's had them for years. He usually breaks even or loses a bit of money (as the Oiler lose over and over as the season progresses). This year, in only  PRE SEASON games, he's sold out his tickets - for $1600. He can't believe it himself. YOU, a BOMBER FAN, are wiling to buy tickets but only on the cheap. 1. I don't blame you, and it's a fact you are and 2. You'll NEVER get an Oiler ticket on the cheap, not here, not in Winnipeg, not in Calgary, not in Vancouver. 

Those are all facts, and it's a majority. Maybe not here on this forum, but facts are facts. I guess the truth hurts, don't it? Though not sure why. Just admit it and move on please.

McDavid might be a good player. .. he might not be, that's too early to decide buy calling him a star player when he hasn't played one meaningful game is a joke. Crosby is a star player. Ovi is a star player. Toews is a star player. McDavid? He's all hype right now. Has proven nothing

You're right no guarantees, hasn't proven anything, but all the scouting reports on this kid suggest he's going to be great in the same class has Crosby et al. A little bit more than hype than some other players. 

'nuff said.

Really Spuds? How is it flawed? First off, it's not a 'dickish' comment. It's fact. Period. YOU take it any way YOU want. What, feeling 'guilty' now. Tell me where I'm wrong, go ahead. A buddy of mine has 3 pairs of Oilers seaons tickets. It's an investment, he's had them for years. He usually breaks even or loses a bit of money (as the Oiler lose over and over as the season progresses). This year, in only  PRE SEASON games, he's sold out his tickets - for $1600. He can't believe it himself. YOU, a BOMBER FAN, are wiling to buy tickets but only on the cheap. 1. I don't blame you, and it's a fact you are and 2. You'll NEVER get an Oiler ticket on the cheap, not here, not in Winnipeg, not in Calgary, not in Vancouver. 

Those are all facts, and it's a majority. Maybe not here on this forum, but facts are facts. I guess the truth hurts, don't it? Though not sure why. Just admit it and move on please.

It's worth noting that Oiler tickets to most games have been had for considerably less than face value the past 2 - 3 seasons on sites such as StubHub.  I heard this from a few posters on the Oilers page of the HfBoards.

'nuff said.

Actually asshat, not feeling guilty at all.. Feeling broke and unable to pay full price and your dickish comment bothered me. Deal with it.

You dont get the right to be critical of another teams fanbase buying tickets.. Pretty simple concept.

Besides the fact "you dont care anymore" about our team.

Seriously, your trolling has gone to unreal levels again.