NFL Cuts

M.O.A.B.

interesting that all our former players down there at moment, and draft picks are all sitting at 3rd and 4th on depth charts for respective teams, and I would think a couple (Wild, Hunt and Mathews) would be on their last stabs at getting a look. All would be a welcome addition here.

I pretty much guarantee as well the Bilukidi  will be here next year as his time and economics will have run out, and possibly late this year.

Imagine a corps with Mathews, Denmark, Moore, Adams and whatever random Canuck?

Then imagine 90% of the passes designed to go to Denmark & Moore

:)

It's official, Wild is cut.

Pittsburgh Steelers

G Miles Dieffenbach
WR Kenzel Doe
WR C.J. Goodwin
RB Braylon Heard
DE Joe Kruger
DT Joe Okafor
OL Colin Rahrig
CB Jordan Sullen
OT Kevin Whimpey
S Ian Wild

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/30/9225131/2015-nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-75-man-deadline

Normally im all for air lifts. But i dont think we are gonna find what we need to fix this team down south. Hunt or a good DE to play opposite westerman would be nice, a stud lineman would be good. And our usual next years TC projects wouldnt be bad moves.

a couple studs on the DL could transform this defense from decent to great... a pass rusher to play opposite of Westerman and a solid interior lineman...

And that wont matter when we struggle to score 8 points. Weve got badily broken schemes all over the place. Especially on offense though. As i said, pieces to impove would be nice. At any spot of need. But a couple nfl cuts arent going to fix whats going wrong here. 

If they have a chance at Wild and pass because they signed Simmons I will be greatly displeased.....

Question is will they be able to afford Wild on the open market.  It may take a little chop chop of vet salaries to make it happen.

Willy's missing at least 1/3 of the season with that not counting against the cap.  That's well over $100,000 right there.  That's more than enough for Wild, that's $200,000 prorated if he signed this week.

If they have a chance at Wild and pass because they signed Simmons I will be greatly displeased.....

Question is will they be able to afford Wild on the open market. It may take a little chop chop of vet salaries to make it happen.

Willy's missing at least 1/3 of the season with that not counting against the cap. That's well over $100,000 right there. That's more than enough for Wild, that's $200,000 prorated if he signed this week.

Willy got a big chunk of this years salary in the form of a signing bonus. That counts against the cap either way.

If Simmons is as good as he was with Ottawa, the thought of a Simmons-Bass-Wild linebacking corps makes me positively giddy.

Who of those 3 is covering a slotback?

Bass or Wild. I don't know if Simmons has the speed.

Neither do the other two.  Randle isn't going anywhere, and even if he is you're still playing a DB in that spot.

If Simmons is as good as he was with Ottawa, the thought of a Simmons-Bass-Wild linebacking corps makes me positively giddy.

Who of those 3 is covering a slotback?

Bass or Wild. I don't know if Simmons has the speed.

Neither do the other two.  Randle isn't going anywhere, and even if he is you're still playing a DB in that spot.

No kidding.. If people think Bucknor gets exposed by receivers at times... Imagine how bad it would be on any of those 3 wil/mlbs playing sam..