NFL Cuts

M.O.A.B.

Looks like Henoc Muamba, as expected, survive the Colts first cut. Their cuts are in.

I'm expecting Bilukidi, Matthews, Mulumba will make their teams' 75. Ravens, Seahawks and Packers cuts are not yet listed.

I'm interested to see if Wild and Hunt will make the Steelers' and Lions' 75.

Phil Hunt? I didn't realize he was still kicking around... good for him...

He's only 29 years old.

He was cut. He'd be an interesting pick up. He spent last year out of football before signing on with the Lions this off season. I wonder if he's ready for a CFL comeback.

Coming off an ACL injury, bouncing from the Eagles, the Colts and now the Lions .. he may not be the same player he was when he left .. Shawn Lemon also just got released by the 49ers.  He's someone the organization may want to touch base with.

His acl injury was two years ago when he was with the eagles. I doubt that's an issue at this point. But no, there's no guarantee he's anything close to what he was when he left.

I know when the injury was .. just noting it along with how he's bounced around .. which may be an indicator of the miles catching up to him .. can't honestly say I've watched him with his time with the Colts or the Lions .. 

Normally im all for air lifts. But i dont think we are gonna find what we need to fix this team down south. Hunt or a good DE to play opposite westerman would be nice, a stud lineman would be good. And our usual next years TC projects wouldnt be bad moves.

a couple studs on the DL could transform this defense from decent to great... a pass rusher to play opposite of Westerman and a solid interior lineman...

There are rumours, currently, that Ian Wild has been cut from the Steelers.  Nothing official yet, but he was seen putting his close and other belongings into a garbage bag.

A little surprised he would get axed in the first cut down.

No big surprise- Wild is a sort of "tweener"- too small for an NFL linebacker and not really suited to be a DB. I would love to see him here as an outside linebacker.

There are rumours, currently, that Ian Wild has been cut from the Steelers.  Nothing official yet, but he was seen putting his close and other belongings into a garbage bag.

No big surprise- Wild is a sort of "tweener"- too small for an NFL linebacker and not really suited to be a DB. I would love to see him here as an outside linebacker.

Yes, he is a "tweener", but he had been getting a fair bit of praise during camp and in the preseason games, playing ST, ILB and S.  Thought he would at least survive the first round of cuts.

Might not be as open and shut as that ..   :D

Theoretically that's true but his play is saying otherwise... he was getting rave reviews for his work at safety, then he started practising at ILB when they suffered and few injuries... Coach Tomlin praised his versatility... he is also a special teams beast and a good long snapper in case of emergency... if you're a fringe player, having versatility is essential... Ian Wild is exactly the kind of player every NFL needs... as much as I would love to see him back here, he's impossible not to root for...

LOL  Oops.

LOL  Oops.

It's all good .. just couldn't resist.