Election 2015

FrostyWinnipeg

I'm very excited for the end of prohibition on weed. I don't smoke nor do I plan to but too many resources are being tied up in enforcing prohibition. Houses are being destroyed. The money is being used to fund other illegal activity. I think its very positive.

I generally agree. But I want it more difficult for kids to get. I've known far too many pot heads in my younger days.

no different then cigs and alcohol.  not meant for minors, stiff consequence if caught selling to them/buying for them.  kids can always get their hands on things, if anything it would be easier getting weed thru a dealer then a store. no age limit on slingin drugs

@stephen_taylor: Mulcair: Canada has rejected the politics of fear and division. NDP has message of hope and optimism.

NDP rejected harder than CPC tonight

Message pretty clearly is that Harper and his tactics didn't win out. This was a blowout, and that's even with the west once again going blue almost everywhere.

Mulcair is not wrong.

Deflection...the new Con motto?

No doubt about it now, they have been rejected...big time.

Why start a narrative that isn't there? What deflection?

Ofcourse it's a rejection. When the government gets beat like this it's a rejection. It doesn't meant there aren't other reasons. But certainly a rejection of the government.

Liberals + 39 in Quebec. NDP -51. That tells the story.

Ofcourse it's a rejection. When the government gets beat like this it's a rejection. It doesn't meant there aren't other reasons. But certainly a rejection of the government.

Really? No jk unknown poster:)

No, that's not the story. That's the deflection.

The story is the loss of seats by the Conservatives and the tumbling of the gov. for a majority Liberal gov.

@CTVNews: Stephen Harper: "For the past 9.5 years, it's been an unbelievable honour to serve as your Prime Minister." #Elxn42 #CTVElection

@CTVNews: Harper: "We have no regrets whatsoever. Friends, how could we? We remain citizens of the best country on earth." #CTVElection

@KatieSimpsonCTV: Harper says the disappointment is his responsibility and his alone. Says next election there will be a strong party based on Tory values

@KatieSimpsonCTV: Harper says he's called Trudeau to congratulate him.

@CTVNews: Harper: "While tonight’s result is certainly not the one we had hoped for, the people are never wrong." #CTVElection #Elxn42