Optimist, Pessimist or Realist for Friday

BigBlue

Sel Assessment  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe yourself as Blue Bomber fan in general?

• Optimist
    • Realist
    • Pessimist
    • Delusional
    • Other - please describe
    • Other - cannot describe
  2. 2. What do you expect on Friday night

• We will win by a lot
    • We will win by a little
    • It's a wild guess and too close to even speculate about
    • We will lose by a little
    • We will lose by a lot
    • It's going to overtime
    • Other - please explain
  3. 3. Will Drew Willy play the whole game

• Yes, or until the game is a blowout either way
    • No, for whatever reason
    • He won't even start
    • Other - please explain

Wonder when stoudamire will play? Doesn't appear injured. Throwing and catching in sidelines today at Bomber practice.

While he might provide a bit of a spark .. Veltung has acquitted himself nicely so far in the return game.  

I heard that!

Other. I'll watch the game and cheer on the bombers and hope they win. If not. I'll wake up Saturday and go about my day like I always have. 1-2 3 weeks in. As long as they stay around 500 until labour day, it's all good. Worst case they are tied for 2nd in the west. Best case tied for first. Can't be last tho

Wonder when stoudamire will play? Doesn't appear injured. Throwing and catching in sidelines today at Bomber practice.

While he might provide a bit of a spark .. Veltung has acquitted himself nicely so far in the return game.  

I heard that!

After his first 2 returns.......Ham. kept kicking the ball to Marshall on the KO's anyways....

CFL game notes {Westwood tweet up there on right side) are really good.

Cotton and our line against Sutton and their line.

"Tyrell Sutton: Accounted for 146 of Montreal’s 393 net yards last week (37%) and had 26 touches overall. He is #1 in the CFL in rushing with 204 yards, has 5 runs of 10+ yards and recorded his third career 100-yard game.

I'm nervous for Willy, I hope he gets through the game okay. If the medical doctor says he's good to go, then he's good. That being said, I'm not sure he should get another conk on his noggin.

We can't be over confident because they have some injuries, but we should come out fired up to prove last week was an anomaly.

A perfect result is Drew Willy ending the game healthy and our team winning.

I don't think our D line is going to be able to mount any sustained pressure on Cato.  Our front 7 isn't that good and Cato got rid of the ball pretty quickly last week.  We need to stop the run and confuse Cato or hope that last week was just a one time deal for him.

On offense, we need to establish the run especially against their new MLB and call screens, draws, quick hitters to slow down the rush.  

I don't have a real good idea about how this game will go because both teams have had Jekyll and Hyde games.  I'm hoping for the offense we saw in Regina to show up and that the defense finds it self.  Close game? Blowout either way?  Who knows.

No doubt last week's game snowballed into something ugly after the hit on Willy, but I think we were in it and may have been a much closer score had the hit not occurred. Even if hit was called.... shoulda woulda coulda.

Regardless, it was a beating and we move on. Every team takes them. I think we bounce back this week.

As for Montreal and Cato. Taking nothing away from Cato and his successful first start (it was impressive), I think if Calgary had "film" on him, it may not have been quite so successful. Let's see if we can plan around who we are facing at QB now that we have some "film".

I say we win and get back on track.