CFL Week 2 Other Games - CGY at MTL / BC at OTT / TOR at SSK

Rider clock management was shite and gave us the chance we needed.

Not looking forward to playing them again in August, they're as dirty a team as i've seen in years.

Our D wasn't working because we couldn't get pressure on Glenn. then in the Red Zone, it was sturdy because Glenn had less time and choked as per usual.

Harris has a future in Double Blue for sure.

Does a healthy Ray even get the job back? I'd roll with Harris.

yes. you don't lose your job to an injury. especially if you are arguably the best passer the league has ever had.

now you could make the argument that he didn't lose it to injury as Harris won it out of camp while Ray was still rehabbing... 

yes. you don't lose your job to an injury. especially if you are arguably the best passer the league has ever had.

now you could make the argument that he didn't lose it to injury as Harris won it out of camp while Ray was still rehabbing... 

How many years does Harris have left on his contract? 

How many years does Harris have left on his contract? 

He extended last year. So i'd guess he has this year and next.

He's made himself a lot of money with his recent play. Big raise coming his way.

Another week of Chamblin being exposed as the over rated coach that it he is. And this is his defense that couldnt close the deal with plenty of opportunities to do so.

I thought it would take more than two weeks for his teflon to start to flake off but maybe I was wrong ?

Chamblin is officially in self-preservation mode now.  In his post-game interview, he blamed the offense for this loss.  This after he took responsibility for the D after firing Richie Hall. 

Do the Riders have any internal HC options for when Chamblin is fired mid-season?

That's a losers mentality. The best players play and I don't care how they got the job. I'll take the young injury free stud over the aging former stud with severe injury problems.