21,337 season tickets sold

What was it last year?

Disappointed its only 27,000 seats sold.

24k+ on June 26th, 2014.

We're going to have to earn it if we want 30k+.

Agreed i think there will a wait and see approach with this team this year. Remember we started 5 and 1 last year

I think some of it has to do with the fact that some people might not think the stadium is a safe place to be. I'm not one of them, I don't have season tickets, i have a young very very young family now and the cash has to be spent elsewhere right now but when the baby girl is old enough, I'll probably get season tickets again. I think lots of this does have to do with the stadium stuff tho.. i think maybe the "cracks" and the fact that they are going to be replacing the concourses this off-season has something to do with it, is it safe? It is but... sometimes the perception of things makes people think otherwise. I think perhaps the safety concerns of the stadium are a main reason why ticket sales are down.  Quite a few articles about the stadium and how much work needs to be done on it, think that plays a role. 

What were the season ticket numbers for 2014?

Pretty much on par with this year.

Considering the outrage of Jets fans blaming the Bombers on the cancellation of the Heritage Classic, and all the negativity surrounding the stadium, that's pretty impressive.

Considering the outrage of Jets fans blaming the Bombers on the cancellation of the Heritage Classic, and all the negativity surrounding the stadium, that's pretty impressive.

???

I never heard about any of this? The Bombers cancelled the Heritage Classic? Personally I think it's stupid to call something a "classic" before it's even been played, and I also think that paying $300 for the privilege of sitting in a stsdium in -40C to watch a bunch of millionaires skating around at half speed is just stupid.

???

I never heard about any of this? The Bombers cancelled the Heritage Classic? Personally I think it's stupid to call something a "classic" before it's even been played, and I also think that paying $300 for the privilege of sitting in a stsdium in -40C to watch a bunch of millionaires skating around at half speed is just stupid.

I move all future "Classic" games be played at AT & T Stadium. If you're going to spend $300 you should be able to enjoy a beautiful day and cheap beer.

That number of season tickets is pretty average for us though.  The organization really blew it by sucking so terribly in 2013 during the 1st year of IGF.  They had 24k that yr.  Big drop due to that pitiful team.  Got killed at home like 4-5 times...

If ether get 28,000 tonight that's a lot more than last year.

I have never had anyone tell me safety or the HeritAge Classic is the reason they don't have seasons. And all my friends are both Bombers and Jets fans. Cost and the fact the team has sucked are the only reasons I ever hear for not have ST's.

They've won 4 out of 21 games in that stadium. That's REALLY really bad.

If ether get 28,000 tonight that's a lot more than last year.

I have never had anyone tell me safety or the HeritAge Classic is the reason they don't have seasons. And all my friends are both Bombers and Jets fans. Cost and the fact the team has sucked are the only reasons I ever hear for not have ST's.

They've won 4 out of 21 games in that stadium. That's REALLY really bad.

4 out of 18, but who's counting.  

IGF is safe structurally speaking but the scoreboards have colds

What?

I'm just saying that they stated that the jumbotrons would be some of the largest in canada, but the size is pitiful and the board is misused

Yep, I was in Regina for their home opener and they make good use of their jumbotron.  They show the play as it's happening, then some replays.  They do show commercials too, but only during breaks in play.  And no stupid graphics/ads taking up 50% of the screen while play is happening, they make use of the FULL screen.  One thing the Bombers could learn from the Riders.