Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

If Richardson is no longer with the Riders that's a sign the rebuild is on, right?

Or he mouthed off to Chamblin.

Orders from Taman - he thinks they can find someone older and more expensive.  Currently leaving frantic messages on Allen Pitt's voicemail.

Geroy - paging Geroy...Milt looks in fine shape as well...nothing is off the table right now.

Geroy - paging Geroy...Milt looks in fine shape as well...nothing is off the table right now.

Geroy and Milt?  That's a youth movement for Taman.

If he really wants to keep his job he'll bring back Ray Elgaard.  Pandering - not just for politicians and panda bears.

I don't believe that Demski has a significant interest in playing in here actually.

Why do you say that?  Before he was drafted, he said it was his lifelong dream to play for the Bombers. 

You think the Riders 0-6 start to the season has made him fall in love with Regina? 

I don't believe that Demski has a significant interest in playing in here actually.

Why do you say that?  Before he was drafted, he said it was his lifelong dream to play for the Bombers. 

You think the Riders 0-6 start to the season has made him fall in love with Regina?

Yeah there's so much else that makes you fall in love with that town...

ABT: Anyone But Tebow- slow, poor arm and cannot ad lib to save his life.

I don't think Tebow's game is suited for the CFL game, but he will make the Eagles this year.

Tom House has completely changed Tebow's throwing mechanics and its been noted in Eagles Camp. He's looked accurate, poised and sharp. 

He is a leader, and if he can put it 'all' together, guys will rally around him.

Wouldn't there be a bit of a sting that the Bombers passed on him in the draft

Sorry but you have to address needs, and we needed Sukh Chungh, who is going to be a stud.

I agree and don't agree. The draft is about filling needs but at times you just have to take a guy who is excellent regardless of the position he plays. Trades and free agent signing also fill needs. Bombers signed a couple of free agent lineman, they could have took demski in the draft. I'm not here to argue the point, all I'm saying is maybe Demski thinks he was one of those guys.

100 times out of 100, Chungh was the right pick.

Ok good, I'm glad it worked out for you guys. We are also happy with our first round pick too. But don't assume Demski is pining to come back to the Bombers after you passed him up. And as far as the Regina jokes, the only difference between Regina and Winnipeg is Winnipeg is bigger.

ABT: Anyone But Tebow- slow, poor arm and cannot ad lib to save his life.

I don't think Tebow's game is suited for the CFL game, but he will make the Eagles this year.

Tom House has completely changed Tebow's throwing mechanics and its been noted in Eagles Camp. He's looked accurate, poised and sharp. 

He is a leader, and if he can put it 'all' together, guys will rally around him.

You keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

Plus our cheerleaders do not look like they came from the Humane Society.

You guys definitely have us beat hands down when it comes to the cheerleaders. A tip of the hat to the Bombers for assembling a fine group again this year 

I've heard he was looking forward to playing and living elsewhere after spending his whole life here, at least for the first few years of his career anyways.

Why do you say that? Before he was drafted, he said it was his lifelong dream to play for the Bombers.

I've heard he was looking forward to playing and living elsewhere after spending his whole life here, at least for the first few years of his career anyways.
Where did you hear this?

Toothless girls are good at some things. :D

Why do you say that? Before he was drafted, he said it was his lifelong dream to play for the Bombers.

Gross.

OK - don't type toothless girls into Google, just as a heads up...

Yah, but when he said that he had bright lights in mind, not wheat fields and stubble jumpers.