Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

I've reached my expiration date I guess.

10:22 PM - 20 Aug 2015

Well that does sound rather definitive doesn't it? Sounds like the carton is getting a bit lumpy or the bacon is a bit shiny. 

That's probably his response to Higginns. As per Glenn Suitor it was Higgins who said that "every good players has their expiration date".

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bowman in Regina. They're desperate and Bowman ought to still have game left in him.

They have John Chick and Alex Hall. If Bowman is to come there, I think Hall will be available. In that case I wouldn't mind Hall (5 sacks) to be here either.

I think Montreal's defence has looked better without Bowman, so maybe he has reached his best before date.

Exactly.  Many players don't know when they are done, but figure it out when they start becoming a healthy scratch. I'm a fan of Bowman, he has be great for a long time. Do I want to see him in Green, no way.

I think Montreal's defence has looked better without Bowman, so maybe he has reached his best before date.

Exactly.  Many players don't know when they are done, but figure it out when they start becoming a healthy scratch. I'm a fan of Bowman, he has be great for a long time. Do I want to see him in Green, no way.

Yeah I think he could find a role in WPG, but not sure how he would fit in Regina.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bowman in Regina. They're desperate and Bowman ought to still have game left in him.

Nope. Who's job would he be taking? Nobody in their right mind would sit down Hall or Chick for Bowman.

I would sit down Hall for Bowman in a heart beat for the short term. However, Hall is much younger and provides almost the same ability. No need for the Riders to waste money on Bowman.,,,they got much bigger fish to fry.

Bowman would be an upgrade over peach but I don't want to see the Blue trade any draft picks for him.

I'd give up a late rounder for Bowman.

I would too. The guy has been a contributor his entire career and had his best season at the age of 31. Bowman would be a gift for a 5th rounder in my opinion.