Bomber Camp Day #1 rating the best/worst

I've seen plenty of NCAA players struggle with the length of the CFL season too.  To say that this is a CIS thing is just plain wrong.

i would say its almost impossible. so i would ask you to name say (2)? that should be easy for you but i doubt it.

cause its impossible. and do not name NAIA or d3 schools.

real NCAA bcs programs run their operations like professionals. No where near CIS programs. CIS programs are like playing for AAA sharks or Brandon Wheat Kings. 

If some NCAA players are having trouble keeping up in the CFL its due to lack of effort and why Gabe Lynn was released. He didn't want to be here anymore. You can tell the skill difference between some of these guys. Look at someone like Darvin Adams to say JFG. Adams is more polished. He is more fit. You can also look at how they handle coaching. Today there were so many players shrugging off what Buck Pierce was saying during drills. And them someone like Cameron Marshall steps up and is extremely polished.

You need to understand the difference of coaching. There is a big gap in talent of coaching between Brian Dobie to Guz Malzahn.

I've seen plenty of NCAA players struggle with the length of the CFL season too. To say that this is a CIS thing is just plain wrong.

i would say its almost impossible. so i would ask you to name say (2)? that should be easy.

real NCAA bcs programs run their operations like professionals. No where near CIS programs. CIS programs are like playing for AAA sharks or Brandon Wheat Kings.

If some NCAA players are having trouble keeping up in the CFL its due to lack of effort and why Gabe Lynn was released. He didn't want to be here anymore. You can tell the skill difference between some of these guys. Look at someone like Darvin Adams to say JFG. Adams is more polished. He is more fit. You can also look at how they handle coaching. Today there were so many players shrugging off what Buck Pierce was saying during drills. And them someone like Cameron Marshall steps up and is extremely polished.

You need to understand the difference of coaching. There is a big gap in talent of coaching between Brian Dobie and Guz Malzahn.

Players were shrugging off what Buck Pierce was saying today??? I definetely did not see that. Would you mind expanding on what exactly you saw that makes you think that? Who were the players doing this?

I've seen plenty of NCAA players struggle with the length of the CFL season too. To say that this is a CIS thing is just plain wrong.

i would say its almost impossible. so i would ask you to name say (2)? that should be easy.

You need to understand the difference of coaching. There is a big gap in talent of coaching between Brian Dobie and Guz Malzahn.

Players were shrugging off what Buck Pierce was saying today??? I definetely did not see that. Would you mind expanding on what exactly you saw that makes you think that? Who were the players doing this?

sure thing. About every single RB/FB. It wasn't done vocally but in drills that were meant for technique it was happening all over the place. Players like Marshall and Cotton were the better ones. Marshall comes from a talented family. His brother is one of the best RB's in the NCAA and could be a 1st round pick next year..

When Buck was coaching 'escaping the LB rush' he went over it 3 times and not one of the first 5-6 or so players were doing it correctly. Then Buck yelled at them a little bit and the next player tried to do it but it looked like he just didn't get the concept. I think it was Fitzgerald.

Then Buck did all he could and say ''good job. lets move to the next thing''

I think I remember your posts as someone else. Different handle, same NCAA commentary, same trashing of the CIS. We will see how long this handle iteration lasts.

Wasn't this the poster who was banned from ourbombers.com a couple years ago for posting fake training camp updates? His updates never jived with people who were actually there...

I think I remember your posts as someone else. Different handle, same NCAA commentary, same trashing of the CIS. We will see how long this handle iteration lasts.

Wasn't this the poster who was banned from ourbombers.com a couple years ago for posting fake training camp updates? His updates never jived with people who were actually there...

Potentially. It certainly seems like a possibility though.

Just curious how you know he was just "sore and tired". O'Shea said he needed the day off but coaches are incredibly closed mouthed about injuries during TC.

Penton said he thought Richards was "sore".
And Penton would know as much about it as a fan would since no one from the Bombers said one way or the other.
Pretty sure Penton has conversations with players, coaches and management that aren't official interviews. In fact I saw him doing this today.
Official or not, coaches and players are not going to talk about injuries with reporters during TC.

Just curious how you know he was just "sore and tired". O'Shea said he needed the day off but coaches are incredibly closed mouthed about injuries during TC.

Penton said he thought Richards was "sore".
And Penton would know as much about it as a fan would since no one from the Bombers said one way or the other.
Pretty sure Penton has conversations with players, coaches and management that aren't official interviews. In fact I saw him doing this today.
Official or not, coaches and players are not going to talk about injuries with reporters during TC.
So you know for a fact that one of the coaches, or Richards himself didn't tell someone after practice that he "was just a little sore" and will be back practicing tomorrow?

I think the point being made is that just because Richards (or somebody else) said Richards was sore doesn't mean that's why he sat out.

It's all about misdirection at every time of year when it comes to injuries. Sucks for us, but it's something we may as well get used to.

I was legit about to say this. The attitude and style are almost identical.

I was legit about to say this. The attitude and style are almost identical.

Members here might want to take his training camp updates with a grain of salt until the mods deal with this guy.