CFL Supplemental Draft

Justin Dunk @JDunk12

#Bombers give up 2016 1st round pick to land LB/DB @GarrettWaggoner in #CFL Supplemental Draft.

Wow... Is he as good as Henoc Muamba ?

As far as his Test Numbers he is much faster yes... he runs a 4.56 40 and 39 1/2 Vertical and 10'02" Broad jump and 25 reps with 225LBs if he can play like he Tests we have a Keeper...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=120585&draftyear=2014&genpos=SS

Newman, Hurl and Waggoner competing for LB spots, Morgan and Bucknor competing at corner, Morgan, West, Sherman, Newman competing for backup safety spots.

Derek Jones in there at cb too. If Jones and Morgan look legit Bucknor and his salary may be moved out

Ok.  I'll ask cause I always forgot how this Sup Draft works.  What makes these guys non eligible again?

He wasn't even a Canadian citizen during the draft last week, he didn't get his paperwork until a couple days ago,

Ok.  I'll ask cause I always forgot how this Sup Draft works.  What makes these guys non eligible again?

I am no expert however from what I have read recently generally they are just not eligible "In Time" for the CFL Draft, Waggoner applied for his Canadian Citizenship and didn't get it in time for the CFL Draft.

Just a deadline.  They have to be on the list by a certain date - for those who aren't obviously eligible, they have to submit supporting paperwork and have it confirmed by that date.

Like the 75 answers above mine said...

Just a deadline.  They have to be on the list by a certain date - for those who aren't obviously eligible, they have to submit supporting paperwork and have it confirmed by that date.

Like the 75 answers above mine said...

I am no expert however from what I have read recently generally they are just not eligible "In Time" for the CFL Draft, Waggoner applied for his Canadian Citizenship and didn't get it in time for the CFL Draft.

He wasn't even a Canadian citizen during the draft last week, he didn't get his paperwork until a couple days ago,

Thanks!

Newman, Hurl and Waggoner competing for LB spots, Morgan and Bucknor competing at corner, Morgan, West, Sherman, Newman competing for backup safety spots.

Derek Jones in there at cb too. If Jones and Morgan look legit Bucknor and his salary may be moved out

Yeah, if he applied himself in the offseason he might be ready to make a little noise for that job.

Believe I read his mother is Canadian so there you go. Apparently if one of your parents is Canadian you can become one too. Not exactly that simple tho. Like if my mom or dad were American I could apply to become an American citizen. Whats his name. President candidate but born in Calgary. Ted Cruz? Denounced his Canadian citizenship and is now full on American eventho I believe he was born in Calgary

WOW....didn't think we'd go that high....second rounder maybe.....Sure puts the pressure on this kid to perform out of the gate BUT Mike O and Walters must see something really good in the guy....I know a team up here worked him out....Was it us???? Buono had his eye on him and I'm sure he must have something going on for the leos to take big interest...We'll see if he's worth the ninth overall pick next year LOL ..as someone said...Could be a great move.

Believe I read his mother is Canadian so there you go. Apparently if one of your parents is Canadian you can become one too. Not exactly that simple tho. Like if my mom or dad were American I could apply to become an American citizen. Whats his name. President candidate but born in Calgary. Ted Cruz? Denounced his Canadian citizenship and is now full on American eventho I believe he was born in Calgary

I don't think Ted Cruz is worth more than a 5th rounder...

I don't think Ted Cruz is worth more than a 5th rounder...

I'd say we would have been prepared to give a first rounder if they agreed to take him and keep him.