Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

• 2 weeks later...

Big debate online over the years... 

Curious If anyone remembers a movie called Shazam with Sinbad? Ppl swear they do but Sinbad said 10k to anyone with an actual vhs cassette of it and nobody has stepped up 

I remember a kazam believe Shaq was in it. Do any of you remember Shazam tho. I don't 

12 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Curious If anyone remembers a movie called Shazam with Sinbad? Ppl swear they do but Sinbad said 10k to anyone with an actual vhs cassette of it and nobody has stepped up 

I remember a kazam believe Shaq was in it. Do any of you remember Shazam tho. I don't 

this is a very famous thing people talk about online. Everyone claims to remember it, but it never happened. There's a name for the phenomenon (escapes me now) but I swear it comes up once a week online. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

this is a very famous thing people talk about online. Everyone claims to remember it, but it never happened. There's a name for the phenomenon (escapes me now) but I swear it comes up once a week online. 

Mandela Effect.   There are a bunch that people swear happened but never did.  The name comes from a common misconception that Nelson Mandela died in prison in the 1980s.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/sinbad-wins-april-fools-day-with-real-footage-of-fake-shazaam-film-193284/

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

Man I swear Sinbad was in that movie. I would've bet my life on it. That is ******* nuts that its fake.

I've heard of this mandella effect before, but I've never heard it regarding Shazam yet until reading this comment moments ago

Wow

I'm actually surprised by how good that looks, considering it's streaming only. I feel like 95% of streaming only movies are not good (Knives Out stuff being a rare exception)... but this looks half decent. Helps that it's got Joe Levitt... I'll watch that kid in anything. 

• 4 weeks later...