Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

33 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This is great news. For a few years Disney was planning to do a live action remake of the original Moana. Which would of been really dumb.

Moana 2 should do well assuming they keep the characters and run a normal story with it.

as far as I know that isn't cancelled it's apparently developed from the TV series that was supposed to happen so either it's not happening or Iger or whoever the current head of the Animation department is that impressed with the results

so they're each getting one, so how is this going to work is it going to work? are the people being cast going to show up in each of the films? (someone actually said on youtube they should do a biopic series kind of like the Crown or something)

https://deadline.com/2024/02/beatles-movies-sam-mendes-paul-mccartney-john-lennon-george-harrison-ringo-starr-1235831317/

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I was gonna say Kick-Ass :D

I've never seen this kid in anything other than the MCU projects where he played Pietro... had no idea he'd even done anything else. 

4 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Keep Bond dead and move on.

Why?   Bond when done right is a fun movie.   

I hope the rumours are true that they want to do the next series of  Bond movies set in the 60's.   

20 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Why?   Bond when done right is a fun movie.   

I hope the rumours are true that they want to do the next series of  Bond movies set in the 60's.   

with Nolan directing.... let's ******* go!! Bond movies are almost always great (to varying levels)... the Craig movies are all at least GOOD, if not incredible. I am always down for a Bond movie every 5 years or so...