Interesting tidbits from Lawless

gbill2004

If you noticed a shortfall on your paystub or overcharged in a restaraunt are you a math nazi ?

How much money does it cost you when someone makes a grammar mistake on the internet?

PS.  restaurant not restaraunt

I know it costs me stress that there are too many dumb people out there.

:D

Although my grammar and spelling is atrocious, I do believe that people should attempt and care about their grammar and punctuation on an online forum.  What is the use of learning English if you don't use it correctly and for that matter when else would most people use it in their lives.  It isn't like we write letters anymore by hand to send through snail mail.  I understand my spelling and grammar is bad but the best practice I get is attempting to use it properly on online forums.

Back to the topic though; interesting tidbits from Lawless indeed!  I'm still waiting on an announcement about Hall I really hope this isn't one of those Stubler things like last year

The longer this takes the more you are left to wonder what is going on with this?

Apparently Richie has a contract in hand.  If we don't hear anything for the next day or two, then I'd start wondering.  If he doesn't want to come here, I wonder what plan B is now?

The longer this takes the more you are left to wonder what is going on with this?

Apparently Richie has a contract in hand.  If we don't hear anything for the next day or two, then I'd start wondering.  If he doesn't want to come here, I wonder what plan B is now?

If I recall correctly, last year it took Etch 1-2 weeks from the time O'Shea said he delivered the contract to Etch until the time the official announcement occurred.  Walters said it was the agents who were slowing things down.  Next week we can start getting a little worried, but way to early now...

If I recall correctly, last year it took Etch 1-2 weeks from the time O'Shea said he delivered the contract to Etch until the time the official announcement occurred.  Walters said it was the agents who were slowing things down.  Next week we can start getting a little worried, but way to early now...

I think the reason it took longer to get Etch's contract done had more to do with it being so close to the start of FA.

Apparently Richie has a contract in hand. If we don't hear anything for the next day or two, then I'd start wondering. If he doesn't want to come here, I wonder what plan B is now?

If I recall correctly, last year it took Etch 1-2 weeks from the time O'Shea said he delivered the contract to Etch until the time the official announcement occurred. Walters said it was the agents who were slowing things down. Next week we can start getting a little worried, but way to early now...

I think the reason it took longer to get Etch's contract done had more to do with it being so close to the start of FA.

Yes you probably know more about the Bombers internal negotiations than Kyle Walters.

Apparently Richie has a contract in hand. If we don't hear anything for the next day or two, then I'd start wondering. If he doesn't want to come here, I wonder what plan B is now?

If I recall correctly, last year it took Etch 1-2 weeks from the time O'Shea said he delivered the contract to Etch until the time the official announcement occurred. Walters said it was the agents who were slowing things down. Next week we can start getting a little worried, but way to early now...

Yes you probably know more about the Bombers internal negotiations than Kyle Walters.

I meant the agents were slowing it down because it was so close to the start of FA and the players' contracts would have likely been a priority over a coach's. The Bombers announced Etch's hiring on Feb 20. The start of FA was Feb 11.