Congrats on a great season Saskatchewan ...

IC Khari

Yeah they could have lived with the growing pains from Sunshine and maybe he would have eventually gotten comfortable, instead they brought in a retread to sewer what could have been valuable development snaps for their young qbs. Fools. Now they have no trust in their young guys and they'll likely scramble to try and get a different backup next year, wouldn't it be wonderful if Taman brought in someone like Jyles to back up? 

Yeah they could have lived with the growing pains from Sunshine and maybe he would have eventually gotten comfortable, instead they brought in a retread to sewer what could have been valuable development snaps for their young qbs. Fools. Now they have no trust in their young guys and they'll likely scramble to try and get a different backup next year, wouldn't it be wonderful if Taman brought in someone like Jyles to back up? 

I could see Taman going hard after Brohm.

Not beforehand?

Not beforehand?

lmao

Today's poor performance by the SSK RR's is a delightful experience. That classless fan base deserves all the bs they have been fed and believes. Those goofy watermelons, caused such Unsafe conditions and garbage that the Lions org denied them any opportunity to wear that crap into game at BC ever. Calgary fans have told me stories about SSK fans getting hammered at tailgaters outside McMahon that the police had to disallow booze when the RR's were in town. I have personally witnessed at IGF one group of RR fans yelling at a group with bells to "put that damned bell away, don't you see your annoying?". And lastly, I witnessed rr fans fist fighting with other rr fans at IGF, for who knows what reason, but both groups getting escourted out of the stadium by authority's. And who hasn't seen the youtube of the rr idiot getting beat up by the Calgary cops because the goof tried to grab the cops gun in the stands at McMahon.

Bums and pigs. Everyone of them.

It was funny seeing how Sunseri actually gave the O a slight pulse.... I assume next season we see Troy Smith in Green?

"It's all Cortez's fault !" in 5...4...3..

Are you kidding? That's started a long time ago. Him and Dyce would have been fired after the first quarter if the fan base had their way. 

I hope the Riders do wind up doing something stupid like that, I'd make room on the Bombers coaching staff for either guy. 

Are you kidding? That's started a long time ago.

Actually it goes away and comes back in regular intervals the way "Fire Hall !" used to. All the while Chamblin somehow is blameless.

When Rider fans have it in their head somebody is untouchable (chamblin) gawd help you if you're not on that list.(cortez)

The rider fans just have to learn to be patient. That was the koolaid line served up by the rider brass with regard to Durant. Yup be patient till 2015 for Durants return and then they better hope that he recovers 100 percent. It's a long wait till you find a quality starter. Ask us, we know. Have a nice early offseason green guys. One and done.lol

Yeah for the Riders!!! Watching Joseph play made me think of Bishop's last game here against The Cats.

I guess all that Champagne they bought after the Banjo Bowl will now go to waste along with the "RR - Grey Cup Champs 23014" T shirts.

Oh well, it will be only seven months of Ferri's clean hit, That was PI and Proulx is just terrible and gave them the game.

Somehow today, our year doesn't feel so bad sort of.

Yeah for the Riders!!! Watching Joseph play made me think of Bishop's last game here against The Cats.

I guess all that Champagne they bought after the Banjo Bowl will now go to waste along with the "RR - Grey Cup Champs 23014" T shirts.

Oh well, it will be only seven months of Ferri's clean hit, That was PI and Proulx is just terrible and gave them the game.

Somehow today, our year doesn't feel so bad sort of.

if only there was a boat for Odell Willis to jump in.

Are you kidding? That's started a long time ago.

Actually it goes away and comes back in regular intervals the way "Fire Hall !" used to. All the while Chamblin somehow is blameless.

When Rider fans have it in their head somebody is untouchable (chamblin) gawd help you if you're not on that list.(cortez)

Which is hilarious because to my eyes Chamblin cost them 2 wins early in the season with his ridiculousness regarding his running backs and god knows how many games he cost them with his quarterback yo-yo in the last half of the season. Chamblin has his share of warts for what happened to that team this year without question. 

Panic move. That's all it was. They threw Sunseri under the bus. Bringing in Joseph was a slap in the face to their young qbs. Should have let them play. 

Are you kidding? That's started a long time ago. Him and Dyce would have been fired after the first quarter if the fan base had their way. 

I hope the Riders do wind up doing something stupid like that, I'd make room on the Bombers coaching staff for either guy. 

They can keep Dyce but I'd gladly take Cortez over Bellfool.