Grey Cup discount for Bomber season ticket holders?

gbill2004

They also advertised that on the roster handout at the game this week.    It was the only thing worth looking at on the handout since they printed it with the depth chart from the week before that had Brohm starting.   Laughable but more evidence of the impact wholesale changes behind the scenes are having.  That said, I will make the commitment.

With the Bombers record and their play the last few years, I don't think many of the fan base will be thinking that the Bombers have much of a chance of playing in the Grey Cup next year.

This is a good way to get a chunk of the season ticket base to buy a Grey Cup ticket anyway.

The question is what is the commitment for those years.  Do you have to pay in full up front, put a deposit down, or just agree you are going to pay (and what happens if you agree you are going to pay then you don't)

Thanks for the explanation...I guess my question still is...how is anyone going to know that at this point in time?

The question is what is the commitment for those years.  Do you have to pay in full up front, put a deposit down, or just agree you are going to pay (and what happens if you agree you are going to pay then you don't)

Thanks for the explanation...I guess my question still is...how is anyone going to know that at this point in time?

If you sign a commitment for 3 years, aren't you going to expect to be given information on what you're committing to? If they're advertising a promotion that is based on the commitment to season tickets for 2015-2017, I'd sure hope they know what they're asking from the people who sign up.

If you sign a commitment for 3 years, aren't you going to expect to be given information on what you're committing to? If they're advertising a promotion that is based on the commitment to season tickets for 2015-2017, I'd sure hope they know what they're asking from the people who sign up.

I see...and I went back and re read gbills post, which I misread initially. apologies to Dr. Cfl for the unnecessary snarky comment. 

Well, I'll tell you what...Bombers or no Bombers, I'm making the trek home from Alberta for that Grey Cup week. I want to take some time off work, check out all the socials and events, and the game itself. Was a STH for the 06 GC and had a hell of a time. Would love to do it again...

Anyone know what sort of financial layout you might have to make in advance of the 16, 17 seasons?

You never fail to establish how dumb you are.

What?

It's a completely valid question, I was wondering the same thing myself.

After reading this:

Not sure I buy into the hurt hand excuse. If in fact he was hurt why was he playing? What is the difference between a bad player and a hurt player? Nothing...they both play poorly.

I am very understanding of Blitzmore's initial reaction to anything the "DR." types.

Just as long as it's not the frigging Riders in that game. I'd give my GC tickets away. 

Did you go to the Grey Cup in Calgary in 09 was it? Was one of the highlights of my CFL viewing experiences to witness first hand all those annoying as **** Rider fans having their hearts ripped from their chests on the too many men penalty. Just amazing. 

Have been to the last 2 Grey Cups going this year again. Its a great weekend so fan friendly and a awesome party especially for somebody who like to tip a few back. 100 bucks off a seat is a good deal with the commitment. I am sure it will be a penalty fee if you drop you tickets after next year.

Just as long as it's not the frigging Riders in that game. I'd give my GC tickets away. 

Did you go to the Grey Cup in Calgary in 09 was it? Was one of the highlights of my CFL viewing experiences to witness first hand all those annoying as **** Rider fans having their hearts ripped from their chests on the too many men penalty. Just amazing. 

If I had a time machine, I would definitely stop by to check this out.

Sounds like a great deal. Smart of the organization to gain some long-term commitments, just in case the team tanks again next year. This would mitigate any losses in season ticket sales for the following 2016 season

Kind of concerns me that their trying to insure themselves against this. Just commit to improving the team and there would be no need to do this.

Sounds like a great deal. Smart of the organization to gain some long-term commitments, just in case the team tanks again next year. This would mitigate any losses in season ticket sales for the following 2016 season

Kind of concerns me that their trying to insure themselves against this. Just commit to improving the team and there would be no need to do this.

A smart business doesn't put all of their eggs in one basket.

It's not like they are thinking ... we are going to fool all these suckers into committing long term so we can take the winter off and spend it in Florida.   They are still going to do everything they can to upgrade the team and field a winner.

Reality is, it is very unlikely the Bombers are contending for the Grey Cup next year.