Lions @ Tiger-Cats

Zontar

Collaros against the BC D will be interesting to watch...or not.  I think BC has the best D in the league right now.

Based on recent games, I see BC or Edmonton coming out of the West.

I still think Calgary is tops in the west provided Cornish and BLM are healthy... but will they be? That's the real question.

Collaros against the BC D will be interesting to watch...or not.  I think BC has the best D in the league right now.

I still think Calgary is tops in the west provided Cornish and BLM are healthy... but will they be? That's the real question.

Whether it's health or attitude related, Cornish has been inconsistent this year.

The Calgary team we saw last night won't make it out of the West.

Whether it's health or attitude related, Cornish has been inconsistent this year.

Only on pace for 2100 yards over 18 games.  Could hit 3000 if he ever found consistency.

He's only touched the ball 20 times once this season too.

Only on pace for 2100 yards over 18 games.  Could hit 3000 if he ever found consistency.

He's only touched the ball 20 times once this season too.

They were supposed to ride him to a GC championship last year...didn't happen.  

Leos look very beatable. Their vaunted d just took a hit with Ronnie Yell one of their best dbs looking like he's done and with Harris gone, they're hurting bad. They do have a gimme coming to town with the RedB'S up next, but after that it gets tough. I'd say we have the tougher grind but the door is still open a crack. Pull it together O'Shea, were still in it...by a thread.