Willy taking first team practice reps

Mr. Perfect

Willy Out now ( according to Bauming ) second pass was a duck that was INT by Sears and Will was holding his Shoulder he is out after that

Willy's second rep, an INT by Johnny Sears on a 25-yard wobbler over the middle — stretches and shakes his shoulder afterwards. Brohm in now

he started throwing 10-15 yds passes

then on his 2 skellys throws 20-30 yds passes

i bet he will throw a bit more tomorrow

Willy Out now ( according to Bauming ) second pass was a duck that was INT by Sears and Will was holding his Shoulder he is out after that

Willy's second rep, an INT by Johnny Sears on a 25-yard wobbler over the middle — stretches and shakes his shoulder afterwards. Brohm in now

Willy came back with the first team after that.

I'm sure the team will have Willy's best interests in mind.  But I just hope we don't mortgage his future health for 1 game.  Look at Lulay, one hit in the wrong place and all that good work to repair his shoulder was all for not.  I'm not comparing his injury to Lulay's but the scenario is similar.  

Don't forget, were last in the league in sacks allowed.

Sears is likely to come back in place of Johnson :) Taking first team reps according to Penton/Bauming

Vega is a full participant according to Penton/Bauming

Howard is not practicing and Tyler is taking his place.

Wild is helmet on but no pads.

Who is Tyler?

Offensive Tackle, played for Sask and I believe Edmonton also, Has been on our PR a while, Believe when he first was rumoured to sign here, There was a tweet or post making reference to he must be a fan of Katy Perry, So whenever her concert was, that's when we signed him lol. It's true. 

I like that Sears gets back in, SUcks it's because Johnson is hurt though, Johnson has been one of our best DB'S all year, maybe the best actually... arguably. 

Willy is crazy, machine, #beastmode, but I'm going to bet that he doesn't play this week. Think Brohm does. Think Willy back the week after though.

Bucknor has been solid this year but it sure would be nice to have a db group of Randle,Washington,Johnson,Sears.

Would like to see a new receiver in there if Moore is still out. McGuffie? 

Well, whatever we're doin ain't workin', so why not shake things up a bit? Seems to me that a scrambling quarterback might give our offense a different look- what's the worst that could happen? We could lose the game, but we've been losing pretty consistently for the past while anyways.

Well, whatever we're doin ain't workin', so why not shake things up a bit? Seems to me that a scrambling quarterback might give our offense a different look- what's the worst that could happen? We could lose the game, but we've been losing pretty consistently for the past while anyways.

I'm hoping if and when the Bombers are eliminated from playoff competition they really give each of the 3 backups a good amount of game play to see how they fare.  Going into next season blindly with the existing question marks at backup QB is not desirable and they have to realize it improves the team immensely if the backup QB can step in and actually continue on with the program rather than just being a place holder for Willy.  Very few QB's make it through an entire season unscathed but  top teams manage to stay competitive if they have a QB in the wings with real game experience.

I like how Hamilton used Lefevour last year in every game for a few sets just to get his feet wet even though Burris could have played every down.  It paid dividends this year when Collaros was injured for a few games and Lefevour took over and did reasonably well.  Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Well, if Willy does play, he better stay in the freaking pocket and hook slide. I like what Suits said about Reilly today - if he runs and doesn't hook slide - FINE HIM - Bombers should do the same to Willy. Still really pissed at that guy (Willy) - 30 seconds left in the half and he's not only running for a first down he's trying for extra yardage.

I really thought he was smarter than that. For crissakes - every single defense in the league (including ours) just salivates when a QB is in running in the open field. EVERYONE is looking to take his head off. EVERYONE! Get the farg down!!!! 

If he doesn't - goodbye Willy - I'll send cards to you at the Health Science center.